17

Will I ever see you again?

Ella's pov

After he beat up the fifty guys from 3rd division, Baji eventually made his way to Kisaki, holding a sharpened pipe to his neck and about to kill him.

But Baji suddenly collapses on his knees, coughing blood from the injuries he has already sustained.

Chifuyu and I ran towards him.

"Keisuke!"

"Baji-san!"

I kneeled down in front of Baji and checked his pulse, he's still breathing. Chifuyu blocks Baji's path, in front of him.

"What did you do to him, you bastard?!" Chifuyu shouted at Kisaki.

"You saw, didn't you? I didn't do anything." Kisaki plainly said.

While I was checking him, I noticed a blood coming from Baji, I knew it! It's not just a scratch! Baji you liar!

My eyes widened, I couldn't move and my breathing was getting heavier. That time... He was seriously injured!

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu cried.

"Mitsuya, hurry and call an ambulance!" I shouted and checked Baji again.

"KAZUTORA!!!" Chifuyu screamed.

Oh right, Kazutora is the one who stabbed him. My eyes immediately find him and his kneeling down on the ground. He looks like he's not in his mind.

"Right, President?" I heard Kisaki say and I immediately turned to Mikey, he's awake now.

But... My eyes widened when I saw a familiar expression. No! His impulse is coming again!

"I wanted to kill you, for so long... I was gonna kill you as soon as you got out of juvie." Mikey said with no emotions on his face.

I couldn't move the memory that was flashing in my mind the last time I saw him like this.

"But one kept telling me not to... was Baji and Ella." He was going down now. "They told me that Kazutora just wanted to make me happy."

Mikey declares that the fight is over. Hanma protests this by challenging Mikey, but he is quickly knocked unconscious by Mikey's kick. Following Hanma's defeat, the rest of Valhalla ran away, fearing for their lives.

He then walks towards Kazutora and punches him in the face. And get on top of him and punch him again and again.

I decided to go down and run towards them. If Mikey didn't stop he'll kill Kazutora at this rate!

But no one can stop Mikey now... Sh*t.

"Mikey, stop it!" I shouted and was about to approach them when I suddenly got pulled back by someone.

"It's not safe, Ella!" Ken-kun said. "You know that!"

But...

"MIKEY!!!" I heard Baji scream and I turned to him. No, he shouldn't move, he will just bleed more.

Mikey stopped from punching Kazutora and walked forward.

"You got mad... for my sake. Thank you." Baji said smiling and he got down.

He walked towards Kazutora. "I... won't die."

"This wound ain't gonna kill me!" He's lying! That's undoubtedly a fatal injury!

"So don't worry about it, Kazutora." And he opens his own switchblade and... stabs himself.

"Baji..." I whispered while my eyes widened. I let go of Ken-kun's hold and ran towards him.