Izana

IZANA'S POV

From the first time I saw you, my life began, I saw the light and my world brightened

From the first time I saw you, my life began, I saw the light and my world brightened. You are indeed the Queen of my heart.

"Make sure she'll hear my conversation with Mikey."

I was in the backseat of the car, Kakucho was in the front, driving. While I am looking in front of their house. Mikey is really a genius. There's so many guards outside but he didn't make it obvious.

I smirked. No matter how many mens you ordered to secure her, I'll still get her away from you because she is mine. I took off my shades when I saw Mikey come out of the door. I looked at Kakucho in the rearview mirror and nodded at him then he nodded back.

He was talking to his guards and the guards went inside the house. Great, just great. I came out in the car and started to walk towards him while he was about to open his car, I called him.

"Mikey..." I said, flashing my playful smirk.

"Izana..." he hissed, not looking at me. I smirked even more. "What are you doing here?" This time he turned to look at me.

I laughed when I saw his face turn red in anger. I put my hands on my pockets, the other one is in my jaw. "You married her so fast that I didn't even get an invitation. You badly want her, huh?" I asked in a mocking tone while shaking my head.

His jaw clenched. "That's because we love each other, so shut the f*ck up." his eyes turned darker and I responded with a scoff.

"You sure, she loves you?" I looked him in the eye and I suddenly found myself being dragged away by him holding my collar.

I knew it he's panicking because he's afraid to know the truth. He took me here so she wouldn't hear, but he just made a wrong decision.

"Who are you to say that my wife doesn't love me?!" he shouted in front of my face. I just wear my smirk while looking at him, obviously teasing him. "F*ck you, you just like my wife." He threw me against the wall.

That's right, I really... No, I really want her, that it makes me sick inside. I want her so badly but you're always in my way.

That's why I have to get rid of you... Mikey.

I laughed loudly while covering my face, and I stopped to look at him with a smile. "Hahaha... Mikey, what do you think she will feel once she knows that you kill... all her friends?"

His eyes slightly widened making me feel satisfied inside. He walked closer to me with so much rage. We're just the same height so there's no looking down happening.

"She wouldn't know that..." He said while shaking his head. It's like he is convincing himself.

He's losing his cool, it's my turn.