38

Girlfriend.

Mikey's pov

I started dating her after that day and I feel like I'm the happiest man that day. All my efforts for years are all worth it! At first we're awkward to each other, she would flinch and shriek when I'm touching her or just kissing her on the cheek. I felt bad though, I know she's just not used to it, I'm sorry baby, I just can't control myself.

But when the months come, she's slowly getting used to it. She's even become sweet and started calling me her 'love' which made me smile every time. Sh*t, It feels so good and I could hardly let her go when I hugged her. She's so soft and squishy, especially her smell, it's addictive to me. She was like a drug that I wanted more and more.

Our relationship was perfect. Our friend is happy for us but her family still doesn't know it. Even her father said she will introduce me on her birthday as her boyfriend.

I punched the boy hard who hugged her at her birthday party. I was so angry that I couldn't stop myself from beating him up. How dare he touch my girlfriend?! The people around stopped and I heard my baby shrieking.

"Mikey!" She looked at me with angry eyes.

Baby, why are you staring at me angrily? I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to hold her but she let go and helped the boy to stand up. But it looks like he passed out because of my hard fist. My heart sank from what I saw at the sight.

"Why did you do that?!" she shouted when she pulled me here in the main entrance of this hotel.

I sighed heavily, trying to calm myself. "He... He was hugging you and I got jealous," I said and looked away. She's looking at me intensely while crossing her arms and I feel like a puppy in front of my owner, scolding me because I did something bad. Plus, she's so beautiful when she's angry.

"He is my cousin for f*cks sake! So why are you getting jealous, MANJIRO?!" She shouted again and I looked down in embarrassment.

F*ck, it's her cousin?! I should've known that, all I know is she has a father, auntie and grandma. I didn't know that she had a cousin that was close to our age. I felt guilty because of what I did. I was about to hug her when Ken-chin suddenly interrupted us together with Mitsuya.

"Hey, your father said you have to go to the private room. All your family is there." Mitsuya said nervously.

"With Mikey." Ken-chin added.

I don't know but I felt nervous when Stella held my hand and we started walking. F*ck, I already told myself that I wouldn't get nervous. I will show them that I'm confident, that I deserve to be Stella's boyfriend. I let out a heavy sigh before confidently walking while holding her hand.

"Whatever happens, I love you. Mikey," she said and gripped my hand. I kissed her head before nodding.

"Seriously, Stella?! Out of all people, why a delinquent?!" Her grandmother shouted when she introduced me.

"Mother, please calm down, they like each other so just let them be," her father said and tried to calm her down.

We just stood in front of her family. There's so many of them, is this the Saotome family? They all looked elegant and powerful. Stella just went silent while holding my hand staring at her grandmother with no fear showing on her face. She's so mature, I feel like she's the most powerful of them all.

"Grandma, remove me as the heir of the family or anything I don't care, I will not break up with Mikey." She said seriously and the people in the room gasped.

"Stella!" her father shouted but she just made eye contact with her grandmother.

F*ck, I don't know what to say their using a English language for f*cks sake! I build my confidence inside me before speaking up. I already said to myself that I will stand for both of us.