EPILOGUE

MIKEY'S POV

Stella was the light of my life, the only one in my life

Stella was the light of my life, the only one in my life. It doesn't matter even if I lose everything. I don't regret anything, I'll do anything for her, even if I die.

I only have one memory of my father.

"I brought you a souvenir Manjiro," he was smiling widely at me while holding a toy. "This American hero is very strong and cool!"

My eyes lightened up when I heard the word strong. "Strong..."

My father was a very cool person. But he died in a car accident when I was three years old.

Since then, I've hated weak guys.

"I met that big guy from east elementary's third grade and I beat him up!"

"You're so strong Manjiro just like your father."

I was looking forward to seeing my mother once a week. She was confined in the hospital due to her illness. But she said she's there to recover from it, and I was confident that she will.

Whenever I always beat up weak guys I always tell Mom how it went. I thought that's the only thing that can make me happy to beat up weak guys and be strong.

Then I met this girl...

Never ever have I imagined that she can take down those three guys who're bigger than her. She's staring at me like I was a low class creature, and for the first time I suddenly felt scared inside me.

She's strong and scary.

She's the first person who makes me weak, and backed away. And she's also the first person who makes my heart race so fast. I was confused that whenever I see her she makes me nervous that I just wanted to be invisible because her stare was killing me.

But I admit the feeling was so good.

"Mom, I met a girl yesterday and she was so pretty and strong!" My mom just listened to me while I talked about her. "My friends and I were gonna transfer to her school! Big bro Shin promised it!"

She was smiling genuinely at me. "You're just like your father, Manjiro."

"What do you mean, Mom?" I asked.

"You... fall for that girl, huh?" She teased and I puffed my cheeks. "The way your eyes lighten up while talking about her, was just like your father's eyes when we first met." Mom patted my head.

"I really... I really like her, Mom!" I admitted and looked away. "But she's always rude to me! And I don't know what to do!"

She suddenly laughs. "It's normal for us girls to be rude, I rejected your Dad many times and he always ended up crying."