12

Misunderstanding.

Ella's pov

After I passed out last night, Samuel said he saw me lying on the floor of the rooftop, unconscious. So he immediately told Daddy and Grandma of what happened.

When I woke up, Grandma kept saying sorry, she's blaming herself, but that's not the reason why I passed out, it's because of what Hina texted to me.

I trust Mikey, he wouldn't do that, but he didn't answer my calls yesterday and that makes me doubt. I was lying on my bed thinking if I should believe it or not.

My phone broke because I threw it at the wall. That's why I can't call them. But I don't want to call him. I'm scared to know the truth, what if it's true? That he's really...

I stood up on the bed and punched my pillow thinking it was him. F*ck him. I'm going to kill him if that's true! I'll make him suffer until I'm satisfied! Shit, I can't take this anymore.

"AHHHHH!!!" I shouted out loud in anger. "Just what the hell is the truth?!" I lay in my bed again and calmed myself, thinking about what I was supposed to do. I don't want to believe it but at the same time, I want to believe it. This is frustrating!

"F*CKING HELL!!" I shouted again and sat up in my bed. I threw my pillows and other things near me against the wall. What the f*ck is this feeling?! I just wanted to murder someone, and it's him.

I stopped throwing my things when I heard the door open revealing my half-asleep cousin.

"Jesus Christ, it's only five in the morning, can you be quiet." He said in a bedroom voice. He's holding a pillow while his eyes are still closed.

"I can't be quiet." I whispered and left my bed.

I already got a shower earlier. I changed my clothes into a black-green sweater and high-waisted jeans. I wore white shoes and also a bag I put a few clothes in there

"Where are you going?" Samuel asked while I was brushing my hair.

"I'm going back to Japan."

"Oh, okay, bye." He said and was about to leave in my room when he realized something. "You what?!"

"I'm going back so can you please help me?" I said with pleading eyes.

He looked at me confused. "Why are you so desperate to go back? Did something happen?" He asked. Which made me tear up. He panicked and immediately went to me.

"H-hey what's wrong?" He asked and rubbed my back. I hugged him tightly and cried on his chest.

"I-i think he's cheating on me." I hardly said.

"F*cking what?" He angrily said.

"That's why I want to know the truth. Help me, Samuel! Please!"

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Samuel asked after he took me to the airport.

"Yes."

"How about uncle?" He said and held his forehead.

"Take care of him," I said and hugged him. "I know he will be mad, but I need to do this."

"Thank you, Sam, I'll go now." I let go of him and started to walk away. I looked back and then he waved back.

"I can't hold this any longer, I've got to hear it now."

It's already midnight when I arrived. The flight was smooth, it took twelve hours to get to Japan. All I brought was a bag, so I didn't have any trouble. I immediately looked for a taxi to go to Hina. I will need her as a witness.