37

I love you so bad.

Mikey's pov

"Her name is Saotome Stella Raine!"

I brought her to my house when we started being friends and introduced her to my family. I was surprised when she agreed to my invitation so I made her wait outside because the house is a mess, even my room! My brother walked in front of her and suddenly lifted her up while examining Stella's face.

"Hey! Put her down!" I shouted while trying to reach her but my brother was too tall.

"Bro, I swear she'll be a heartbreaker once she grows up," my brother said to Takeomi who's also looking at her and he nodded. But Stella doesn't show any emotions.

Someone suddenly snatched her, it's Wakasa, he lifted her up like my brother did. He looked at her intensely, she didn't hesitate and did the same too. "She's so small." Benkei suddenly commented, he's in Wakasa's back.

She suddenly kicked Benkei in the chin then to Wakasa, the two of them holding their faces, groaning in pain. Because of that Stella almost fell to the ground but I immediately caught her. I carried her protectively. The people in the house looked at her with wide eyes. Stella hates it, don't call her small.

This girl literally just kicked the two 'Living Legends' . What the hell? She just stared at them with darkened eyes, she looked so scary and beautiful. I heard my brother laugh out loud while pointing at his friends faces, they glared at him while rubbing their chin's.

"L-lets go, Stella, I'll introduce you to my grampa." I nervously said and carried her to my grampa's dojo.

Soon she became comfortable with us. She always came to our house to play and train in the dojo of my gramps. She also tells me about her life, she said she's not related to no one because she's just an orphan. I was shocked at first because she looks like her dad, so why are they not related? But I just shrugged and continued to listen to her life. I'm glad she's already trusting me.

But an incident happened. I don't know what to feel at that moment when I saw my airplane toy on the ground, broken. This is why I don't like someone touching what's mine, except Stella. She can take everything from me, I don't care.

"Who? Did you see who broke it?" I asked Senju.

"Um... It was Haru..."

"So you like Ella-chan?" I heard Baji ask as I approached.

"Y-yes," Haruchiyo said, stuttering.

"Are you kidding me?! You know Mikey likes her, right?!"

"I know but Ella-chan.. doesn't like him right?"

I feel like there's another version inside of me and I can't stop this emotion I'm feeling. It happened so fast, Haruchiyo is kneeling in front of me holding his bloody mouth, while Baji is sitting down on the ground looking up to me with terrified eyes.

I came back to my senses when my brother came and scolded me. I don't know what to do at that moment, I didn't do that! The other me did that! I didn't... What will Stella's gonna say of what I did? She will be scared of me, she will avoid me and never want to be friends with me. No! I can't lose her.

"Is it true, Mikey?" She cried in front of me. I feel like my heart is breaking while I look at her. Why? Because she's blaming herself for what happened. Senju blamed her, Baji said to me.

It's not her fault, she's not even there. So why are you blaming yourself, baby? Not of it is your fault. It's mine, I ruined our friendships. I didn't tell her about what happened, she only knew that Haru got hurt by me.