27

Fight.

Ella's pov

"I told you, I'll just buy strawberry milk!"

I said to Mikey on the phone. He keeps saying to me to just stay at home or I'll just order my nanny to buy me a drink.

But I'm not like that, I have my own feet to act on my own. They don't need to help me. I don't like people like that, not because you have money, but because you can pay that person to do your own work.

"Okay, I'm sorry, just be careful," he said and sighed.

"I will, bye-bye." I told him and ended the call.

I was walking in the street holding a red umbrella because it's raining but not too heavy. I was wearing the gray jacket that he gave me. It's comfortable, I felt like he's still hugging me even when he's not around.

Rain. I smiled when I remembered when we first played in the rain. It's also the day we started to become friends.

Friends to lovers, Huh? I chuckled.

After I bought a drink, I immediately decided to go home. I took a selfie while showing the strawberry and I sent it to him so he won't overthink. I posted it too in my day on Instagram.

nahoyakawata replied to your post.

Can I have one? Please!!

This boy is always the first whenever I post something.

draken_ replied to your post.

Oh, so that's why this boy beside me looks restless. He keeps looking at his phone!

I facepalm he's always like whenever I'm alone. There's so many comments but I didn't open anymore and just drank my strawberry milk.

While walking I noticed two familiar blond boys at the playground. One is sitting down on the ground and the other one is laying on the ground. Their faces look serious while they're talking. I decided to approach them.

"Yo! Takemichi, Chifuyu," I called them and their eyes widened. Especially the first division president.

What's with him? I took a step back when Takemichi suddenly kneeled in front of me. I frown when I see tears coming down from his face and his hands are bloody.

"I'm so sorry, Ella-chan!" He shouted and was about to hold my tummy making my eyes widened and step back.

"Oi! What are you doing idiot?!" Chifuyu tried to pull him up but he didn't want to.

I don't understand them, I noticed Takemichi's personality suddenly changed. I really find him weird... I just shook my head and looked down at this boy.

"Tch, so you know how to say sorry, huh?" I sarcastically said.

"Eh?! You-? you-?"

"You spilled a drink on me 2 days ago and you ran off then didn't show up to me after that!" I shouted at him.

His eyes widened and they both sighed in relief. What's with them? What a weirdo.

"Hehe, I did that?" He innocently asked while scratching the back of his head.

I looked at him in disbelief, he looked like he had amnesia and can't remember anything. I roll my eyes and drink my strawberry milk again. I noticed them staring at me.

"You want?" I offered the drink and they both nodded. I chuckled. They look like a kid.

I was on my way home when Emma suddenly called, what is she want? I accepted the call.