5

Family bonding.

Ella's pov

Now Mikey and I are currently walking towards Takemitchi's house. We also took Maki with us because he doesn't want to be left in the house.

He was so happy because he finally got out of the house. While Mikey was holding his leash he was jumping and barking, we just laughed at his cuteness.

"He looks so happy, we should do this more often."

"Okay!"

We were in front of Takemichi's house and were about to open the doorbell when the door suddenly opened and Ken-kun came out followed by Takemichi.

The two of them were talking, so they didn't notice us standing in front, they just turned around when Maki ran towards because he saw his uncle Ken. And his uncle carried him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mikey frowned when he saw Ken-kun, so I nudged his shoulders to tell him to be quiet and talk to Ken-kun properly.

"Huh? Why the hell are YOU here?" Ken-kun asked back.

"Mikey-kun? Ella-chan?" Takemichi said when he approached us.

"Ken-kun we are he-" I said, but Mikey cut me off.

"We're here to see him." He said seriously.

"Me too."

Mikey suddenly stepped closer, I thought he was going to punch Ken-kun, but he suddenly took Maki from draken's arms.

"Don't touch my son." He said while walking towards me and gave Maki to me.

"Huh?! He's my nephew!" Draken shouted at him.

"And Takemichi is my brother, he has nothing to do with you. Right, Takemichi?"

"What are you talking about? You're my brother, right, Takemichi?"

The blonde boy just looked at the two of them and didn't know what to say, while Maki and I were just watching them argue.

"Get lost you idiot! You're blocking the way." Mikey said.

"You're the one who should get lost, midget!"

They will not get along if they talk like this.

"W-wait a minute! Stop fighting!" Takemichi tried to stop them.

"Ella, step aside first." Mikey said, and I went farther away from them while holding maki.

When I left, Mikey took the bike and threw it to Draken and good thing he avoided it right away.

"Are you serious?" Ken said as he took the baseball bath and broke it.

And they started throwing Takemichi's things at each other. Poor him.

"Manjiro, stop it!" But he didn't hear me because Takemitchi's voice was louder than mine. I couldn't get close because I might get hit.

"You guys!" Takemitchi suddenly said he's burning in rage right now. He looked like the main character in One punch man. He tried to punch Mikey, but he avoided every punch and Takemitchi fell in the trash bags.

Takemitchi started crying and started to scold the two of them.

"Takemitchy." Mikey called him.

"That's enough. Go home."

"Listen to me, this whole time, you have poop stuck in your hair." Ew.

Mikey held my hand, and we all ran away from Takemitchi.