21

Continuation of chapter 13.

Ella's pov

"Let's get to know each other more."

After he said that, one of the members of the cheerleading team called me, so I didn't reply to him and ran away.

But why my heart is... beating so fast?

I just shrugged and continued walking.

Can I really trust him? Dad once said to me that don't be afraid to trust someone, because the best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Maybe I should try this time?

"Hi!"

I jumped in surprise when someone interrupted my thoughts, I looked up to see the one who startled me.

It's the light pink haired girl I bump into earlier during lunch. I arched a brow at her.

"I-um, I just wanted to say sorry about earlier." She said and held the hem of her skirt.

"I also joined the cheerleading team, by the way, My name is Akashi Senju!" She happily said and bowed down.

"You're Saotome Stella, right?" She asked but I just looked at her, observing her if she just wanted something so that's why she's talking to me.

But her eyes are sparkling, as if she is looking at something's shining. She's radiant, unlike me.

"Ah! Is there something wrong with my face?" She said and took her small mirror from her small bag. "Oh, there's nothing."

"Can we be friends, please?" She said in pleading eyes.

"Tch, you're so loud." I said and walked to my locker. But she chased me.

"You know Mikey's always talking a lot about you even though we haven't transferred here yet." She said and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"You know... You're the reason why he transferred here, but we came along with him! You know the other two boys with him? One of them is my brother! His name is Haruchiyo and the other one is Baji! And we are all neighbors! Mikey talks a lot about you! He said you're more pretty in personal because he had your ID and he showed it to us!"

My god, she is so loud! No one talked to me like this before, is she a rapper?

"By the way, you're my friend now, Ella-chan!" She happily said.

I stopped what I'm doing because of what she said. No one gave me a nickname before this was the first time. Everyone in the mansion will just call me 'Stella' or 'Raine'.

"Hehe, for sure Mikey will get jealous." She said like a maniac.

I ignored her and just walked past her and went to the bathroom to change my clothes.

"Hey, wait!" She shouted and quickly took her own clothes.

She's more annoying, more than that Mikey-kid.

Today is another day of school. I was exhausted, after the practice yesterday my legs and arms were sore. As I was walking in the hallway, I felt someone carried me in bridal style, which made me scream.

"Ahh!"

"Calm down, Stella." This blond boy again!

"Put me down!" I whined but he just laughed.

"You're cute but I won't, you look exhausted, Stella." Since when he called me like that we're not even that close.

"Shut up and put me down!" I started to punch his shoulder but it looked nothing to him. I just sighed in defeat.