34

First kiss.

Ella's pov

I was waiting for my friend outside of my school. He said he would pick me up so I waited for him. Not long after he came without his bike.

"Let's take a walk, Ella-chan!"

Mikey said and raised the strawberry milk he bought in the convenience store. He also had his dorayaki. I nodded and walked beside him.

He's also a 2nd year middle schooler like me. But we have different schools.

"Why didn't you bring your bike?" I asked and while sipping the strawberry milk.

He looked at my face then to my feet. "Why? Do your feet hurt?" He asked.

"What? No. I just thought you'd bring your bike," I shook my head and took one of his dorayaki.

He put his hands on my shoulder and let out a small laugh. "You seemed hungry today, didn't you have lunch?"

"I did have, this is just my favorite." I said and looked up to him.

Mikey may be small but I'm smaller than him. He looked down at me and smiled sweetly. He's so handsome, why didn't he have a girlfriend? I heard many girls had a crush on him in his school. They found him cool because he is a gang leader.

"Say Mikey, why are you not getting a girlfriend? There's so many girls having a crush on you. Why don't you give them a chance?" I teased him and smirked.

He looked at me confused before looking away. I leaned closer to see his face but he just moved his head away more. "Give me your bag." He suddenly took my bag and let go of my shoulder.

I looked at him confused. "Did I say something wrong? I just asked you why you are not dating anyone," I pouted and was about to take a strawberry milk but he pulled away.

"That's enough, you already drink a lot." He said and walked ahead.

I pouted and crossed my arms while glaring at his back. He's always like that whenever I mentioned him having a girlfriend. I just feel sorry for those who have a crush on him. Tch, what an asshole.

"I heard that," he said, which made me startled.

I ran towards him and punched his back many times but he just laughed. "Hahaha!" He laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too. I get on his back while smiling widely. I looked at him and he was smiling genuinely. That smile, I don't care what happens as long as you can be happy.

"How about you Ella-chan, did you have a crush?" His voice sounds so serious.

I shook my head. I saw him smile widely. What's so funny about it?

"But if I had, you would be the first to know." I giggled but I stopped when he went silent. My forehead furrowed. Sometimes Mikey is really weird and hard to read.

Today is foundation day in our school so I'm busy because I'm the student council secretary. I didn't want this position but my classmates nominated me so I didn't complain anymore.

I reserved six tickets for my friends since this event is not public. I went out in the school when Emma texted me that they're already outside. I saw them at the gate and went to them immediately.

"Woah, this is my first time in private school." Pah-chin said while looking around.

I smiled and gave them their tickets so they could enter the school. Mikey smiled at me when I gave the ticket and I gestured to them to come in now.

"Ah, I'm already hungry." Baji said and stretched his arms.

"Don't burn something in here, Baji." Ken-kun said and I laughed.