44

Run away.

Ella's pov

"Where are you going?"

Sam asked when he noticed I changed my dress into black leggings and white hoodie. I didn't reply and brush my hair in front of the mirror. I just finished studying business through an online class. While he is still not finished, because he forgot our assignment, and now he's doing it.

Grandma is very strict about our grades, she trains us in business very strictly. "Don't tell me, you're going out?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Are you crazy? You have a class on psych later, you know?!" He scolded me but I ignored him again. "What if grandma knows this?"

I smirked at him. "So? She wouldn't know if you're not gonna tell her. And one more thing my grades are high so I don't see why grandma is being disappointed in me."

It's true, I always top the exams, and class ranks. And Grandma, she's happy about it. If that's the only way to make her happy, I would. I'll value my education more and stay being a top student. While this boy, never mind. He's a womanizer, he just chooses business to impress girls.

"Are you low key ranting?" He clenched his jaw.

I laughed mockingly and shook my head. "I'm going to the meeting of Brahman so make excuses for me," I said and turned my back on him.

"Damn it, Stella!" he shouted but I already closed the door.

I wore my cap and went to the garden then I jumped in the backyard. I received a text from Ken-kun that he is already outside. He became protective of me because South is still targeting me. Tss, I hope this will be over soon.

When I saw him, I ran and hopped in on his motor. Then he immediately started the engine and we left.

He stopped the motor in front of this normal building. We saw Takemichi come too. Is this Brahman's hideout? It looks expensive and elegant but when we came inside, I saw a bunch of guys watching a live boxing match.

"Huh?! What the hell is going on?!" Takemichi said in shock.

"B1, Brahman's underground ring, the rich guys watch these matches through a monitor, and place their bets." Ken-kun explained.

I think I saw this before when Dad took me with him in Las Vegas. It's the same, he places bets and he actually wins.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I heard Senju coming down in front and the other Brahman's members started chanting her name. "Now then, let's begin Brahman's grand meeting!"

The crowd continued to shout her name and I just stood there waiting for what's happening next. And they went silent when Senju raised her hand. She called Takemichi first and the last one was me.

"And lastly! Introducing our new special member!! Please come forward! SAOTOME STELLA!!" I nod at Ken-kun before walking down in front. "Tokyo Manji Gang's former First Lady!! and Tenjiku's former Queen!! And now one of the Brahman's executives!!"

What?! What does she mean by that?! I only want to be a normal member. Damn it!!

"This is my first time seeing a First Lady!"

"Woah, and she's Tenjiku's Queen!"

"Damn, Brahman will get stronger!"

"So she's Mikey's ex?"

Man, shut the f*ck up. They kept murmuring about me joining Brahman until I finally got down. I face Senju who's holding a uniform, obviously will give it to me.