29

Is he?

Ella's pov

I'm in a bad mood, really in a bad mood. I was here laying down on my bed while hugging my melody plush. I'm looking at the ceiling wondering why he didn't include me in the gathering.

We didn't even see each other yesterday, he just kept texting me. I asked him if we could meet yesterday after I talked to Emma, but he said he's too busy. Busy of what?!

Is it more important than me?!

"M-ms. Stella, your boyfriend is outside," one of the maids nervously said. "He really doesn't want to leave, all the guards are stopping him right now."

I grip on my plushie and stomped my feet on the bed. He's the one who didn't want to meet, and now he's here!! "I told you, I don't want to talk to him! Tell him to leave!" I shouted at them and covered myself using a blanket.

"M-ma'am-."

"Stella, what's happening? Why is Mikey outside?" My nanny said and entered my room.

I heard her tell the other maids to leave and approach me. I still covered myself in the blanket. I don't want to talk to anyone, I might punch them. "Go away nanny, I want to be alone."

"Stella, I don't know why you two are fighting, but it's the best if you fix this now," nanny said and I felt her stroke my hair. "Whatever Mikey did, I know he had a reason."

I sighed. That's what daddy's told me, everything happens for a reason. But, it's the first time Mikey didn't inform me. My phone suddenly died and I looked who's texting me.

From: Emma

Mikey knows everything now, I'm sorry. I tried to hide it, but the truth will always be free.

I scoffed, so that's why he didn't include me? Because of that?

To: Emma

F*ck you.

She just replied with a laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Let him in." I uttered and laid down again.

I heard the door open and I grip on my plushie. I wanted to punch him then and there but I know I couldn't. I smelled his addictive scent as I felt him approach.

"Baby..." He whispered and I felt him sit on the side of the bed.

He stroked my hair and smelled it. I moved slightly and hugged my plushie even more. I wriggled when he tried to touch.

"F*ck, she's so cute when she's acting like this." I heard him whisper and I couldn't help but blushed.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered and moved away from him when I felt him barely come closer to me.

"Let's talk, hmm?" He said and stroked my hair again.

He then removed the blanket and made me sit up, he looked at me with so much concern when he saw my teary eyes. He looked away while holding my shoulders and I heard him curse.

I sniffed as I looked at him. "You know?" I asked and he immediately looked at me. I saw his jaw clenched.

"Yes..."

"Is that why you didn't include me in the meeting?" I asked and wiped my tears.

"No, I need to tell you this..." I frowned as I looked at him. "Izana is the captain of Tenjiku."

I thought Kisaki?

My eyes widened and I tried to catch his gaze. "H-how?"

"I met him at the side of the river, and everyone told me that he's Tenjiku's captain." He looked down and held my hand. "And the worst part is... he's trying to get you away from me, that's why he attacked Toman."