3

Flags.

Ella's pov

I was with Mikey and Ken-kun in the restaurant. While this big baby beside me is keep ranting about the food he ordered has no-

"There's no flag!" He shouted while pointing at the food.

"I only get excited over the kid's meal when there's a flag!" I pinched his cheek. Cute.

"You're so childish." I said.

"I'm terribly sorry, I'll get one for y-." The waiter said.

But Draken interrupted and took a flag from inside his clothes then put it on Mikey's food. "Here you go, Mikey. Your flag."

His face lit up when he saw that his food finally had a flag. I admired his face. He shines the brightest when he is happy. He noticed that I was staring at him and his face turned red.

"W-what is it?" He asks.

I just shook my head and started eating my food. "Nothing." He just nodded, still blushing. I let out a small laugh.

After we finished our food he fell asleep on my lap.

"You have to carry him, Ken-kun. It's hard to wake him up." I said while stroking my boyfriend's hair.

"Would you stop falling asleep right after you eat!?" Ken-kun shouts at him. But Manjiro was still asleep and didn't even flinch. I chuckle.

While walking in the street, Ken asked me.

"Are you still coming with us? or are you going somewhere else?"

I shook my head and asked where they were going. "To the hospital to visit Pah's bud's girlfriend." He replied.

"Ok, I will come."

Takemichi is still following us. What does he want? I just ignored him and continued walking. Draken-kun and Ella-chan are amazing. They're supporting a guy like him every day. Takemitchy thought.

"Mikey, we're here" I said.

"What are we doing here?" He asked when he woke up.

"We're making a little visit."

We walked into the hallway and stopped in front of the room where Pah-chin's bud's girlfriend was.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked.

"It's Pah's bud's girlfriend," Ken replied. "She's been unconscious for five days."

While we are looking at the girl someone suddenly shouts. It's the girl's parents. I recognize the man, he's one of my dad's employees in the company.

"How dare you show up here?! Leave, now!" He shouted at us her wife was stopping him. I understand why they're acting like this. Me and Ken-kun bowed our heads, but Mikey didn't.

"What do you think you're doing? Our daughter almost died because of trash like you!"

"Don't bow to him Ella, Ken-chin. We didn't do anything wrong." Mikey said.

"And why's this old guy trying to take it out on us, anyway?" The man immediately reacts because of what Mikey said. This idiot!

"Please stop, dear." His wife begged, but her husband ignored her.

"You cause so much trouble for others and hurt them, then think you can get away with it as adults because you were just kids then?!"

Mikey was about to attack the man when I pulled him beside me and forced him to bow down. "Stop it, Mikey, please." I said and he sighs in defeat.