40

What went wrong?

Mikey's pov

"Stop it, Mikey." Draken told me when I met with Mitsuya in this abandoned place.

"Ha?" I glared at him.

"Stop caging Ella-chan like a prisoner, she doesn't deserve that," Mitsuya said.

"Why are you two ordering me around? She is my wife, so I will do anything I want to her." I clench my fist.

I want to go home right now because she might escape from me again. Now, these two are trying to get her away from me. She's my wife so why are they taking her away from me?

"Then stop trying to get him back and focus on your wife!" Draken shouted at me.

"I agree with Draken, he is no longer a part of Toman." Mitsuya...

They suddenly kneeled down in front of me. "Mikey... You choose the path of violence without Ella's knowing. From now on Mitsuya and I put our lives in your hands, it's our choice."

Huh?

"But Mikey, Ella-chan is important to us and Takemichi is our leader, I don't want them to end up like us, so take care of your wife." Mitsuya said smiling.

I looked at them in disbelief. I don't have a choice but to kill them like what they asked for. Finally, no one's gonna interrupt us. My wife must be waiting for me, I should go home.

When I opened the door, I saw the lights on the bathroom are opened, she must be taking a shower. I folded my sleeves and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to come out. I'm so thirsty for her.

She came just wearing a bad robe and my eyes landed on her chest. Damn huge. I felt hard down on me and I immediately pulled her in my lap and kissed her neck. She moaned which made me turn on even more.

She couldn't resist anymore she pulled my collar to kiss me in the lips, deeper. I slowly lowered her to the bed and went top of her, still kissing her. She wrapped her thigh around my waist and she moaned when her womanhood touched my clothed member. I groaned.

I bite her neck before ripping the bathrobe she's wearing, and buried my face on her chest.

"Oh my!" She screamed.

I'm so turned on. I badly want her. "I love you, Stella." I whispered in her ear.

Her hand reached for my belt which made me groan even more. "Hubby, remove it please?" She bit her lower lip. I closed my eyes and she started sobbing which made me panic.

Sh*t, my member down there is so hard. I wiped her tears and kissed both of her cheeks. I touched her wet womanhood. She moaned and arch her back. I feel pity, I want her now.

I put a pillow on her head and put her two thighs on my shoulders before entering her. She moaned so loud which made me trust her faster. Her hands grip on the bed sheets while looking at me with a red nose and cheeks while her lips parted.

"Ah!"

"C*m for me, wife. I want to taste it so bad,"

She couldn't answer properly. Her legs are shaking and it looks like she's near.

I want her pregnant.

"I love you, wife." I said after four rounds. I buried my face on her neck as we cuddled on our bed. I touched her tummy. "Why are you not getting pregnant?"

I asked since we made love many times but still no sign that she's pregnant. I felt her froze for a second and didn't reply to my question. She's not infertile and I'm not too. Maybe it's just hard to get pregnant.