1

Boyfriend.

Ella's pov

The hot weather today made my head hurt even though there is an air conditioner in the classroom. And here I am surrounded by my noisy classmates, which made my head hurt even more.

So annoying.

I was sitting in the chair near the window and reading a book while waiting for the next subject, I stopped reading and picked up my phone. While I was scrolling, someone texted me, and it's my boyfriend.

From: Jiro

I'll pick you up later:)

I didn't respond because the teacher suddenly came in, and the room fell silent. I took out my notepad and wrote down the important things for the upcoming exam this quarter. By the end of the class, I just arranged my things and put them in my bag.

While I was walking in the hallway, some students were saying their goodbyes to me and others were rolling their eyes on me. But I just walk past them. I didn't even know why I'm popular in this school. I don't have friends here. Girls hate me because of my attitude or their boyfriends trying to get my attention. I have bad habits when it comes to people I don't know.

I am smart, so when there is a useless person in the group, I immediately remove them. In research papers, I tell the teacher that I want to be an individual because I don't want a useless group mate. So they hate me. But I don't need them, I can stand on my own.

I came out of school and I saw him. He's wearing a white long sweatshirt along with his Toman uniform placed on his shoulder. He's sitting on his motor, while his hands are in his pocket. Mikey was just staring at me while wearing his handsome smile. He stood up and started to approach me then immediately hugged me and buried his face in my neck. This big baby is clingy.

"I miss you." He said while clinging to me. I hugged him back.

"You're such a baby."

"I'm your baby" He replied with a small laugh. I didn't notice that people were looking at us, so I pushed him.

"Let's go, people are looking at us." Then I hold his hand and start walking towards his motor.

"I'm your boyfriend Ella." He said as if I didn't know.

"I know Mikey, I know."

We arrived in front of his motor, and he didn't have helmet with him again!

"I told you to bring a helmet right for safety." It's not that I don't trust him, but I just wanted to make sure.

"Don't worry you're safe with me." Mikey said while smirking.

"Tch."

He sat down then started the engine. "Hop in pretty girl." I rolled my eyes on him and he just laughed.

"You better slowdown Manjiro." I said seriously.

"Just hold tight, baby, if you don't want to fall for me, oh! you already did." This boy and his corny jokes! I felt my cheeks heat up maybe because of the sun.

"Shut up and just drive. I don't care about your corny jokes." I see him in the side view mirror looking at me smirking.

"You're blushing love." He said while holding his laugh.

"I said shut-up Manjiro." I hide my face behind his back. He was still laughing. crazy boy.

"You really look cute when you blush, especially when I'm the reason." Mikey said in a teasing tone. I punched his back and he playfully groaned.

"S-stop, just drive ok?" I stuttered. Why the hell am I stuttering and my heart was beating so fast! I'm a smart person, but when it comes to him, I don't know! I'm being stupid!

Finally, he stopped.

The ride was smooth and he really slowed down which is a relief. We are now in front of my house. I got down and faced him.

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Good, I have a new friend I want to introduce to you, and we will also have a meeting at the shrine tonight." He said and intertwined our hands.

"I see." I said. I wonder who's his new friend, is it a boy or a gi-

"It's a boy, don't be jealous." he said and poked the tips of my nose.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just wondering who's this new friend of yours!" I denied, but he just laughed at me.

He stood up and buried his face in my neck and I felt him kissing it. Oh, no!

"Baby are you jealous now? Hmm?"

"Mikey stop!" I shouted at him. I remember when he gave me a hickey! And the worst part is my dad noticed it! I just said that it's a mosquito that bit me, and I'm glad he believes it.

"Got damn, my baby's jealous." He said like it's a miracle. He just hugged me tightly and kissed my neck again!

"Manjiro!"

"Hmm? My girlfriend is jealous! What the f*ck is this feeling!" He said happily. I just rolled my eyes.

"Tch, whatever." I said. He really likes it when I get jealous, but him? If I just mention a random boy's name, he'll go into a rage immediately.

"I'll ask Mitsuya to pick you up ok?" He said I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye-bye, cutie." I felt my cheeks heat up again, maybe it's really because of the sun again.

And after that he left.

Saotome Stella Raine

Birthday: September 7, 1990

Age:

Past:15
Present:27
Final arc:17

Gender: Female

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Purple

Relationships

Family:

Saotome Santiago (father)

Saotome Susan (grandmother)

Saotome-Lopez Serina (auntie)

Lopez Samuel (cousin)

Friends:

Sano Emma (best friend)

Baji Keisuke (best friend)

Ryugji Ken (brother, best friend)

Hanemiya Kazutora (best friend)

Mitsuya Takashi (best friend)

Pah-chin (brother, best friend)

Smiley and Angry (best friend)

Tachibana Hinata (friend)

Hanagaki Takemitchi (friend)

Matsuno Chifuyu (friend)

Sanzu Haruchiyo (friend)

Romance:

Sano Manjiro "Mikey" (boyfriend)

K-