32

Toman vs. Tenjiku

Ella's pov

"Taka-chan said to give this to you." Hakkai said as he put the Toman uniform over my shoulder.

I nodded at him and looked at them, we're only 50 members including me vs 400 of Tenjiku.

"Sorry we're late, Ella-chan." Takemichi said. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry, you just made it in time." I said and looked at Tenjiku.

Izana is in the middle looking at me seriously. He then smirked. "How'll you handle this disadvantage?" He asked. "Are you really gonna do this, Elly?"

I roll my eyes. "I don't care if we have a past before, Izana. We're enemies now."

"I see, but you're still Tenjiku's Queen." I heard my other members cursing because of what he said. "Listen! Don't lay a hand on her! Got it?!" He commanded his Tenjiku members and they agreed.

"Now, do entertain me, Toman!!" It's starting now. "You go first... Shion."

"Today's forerunner will be!" Madarame shouted and stepped forward.

Shion. The former president of the ninth generation of Black Dragons and now a Tenjiku four heavenly kings. Forerunner huh? Who will be a perfect match for him.

I looked at my members and my eyes stopped at Peh-yan, he gulped and he nodded after.

"COME ON STOP JOKING TOMAN!! Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley. Only the MVP here is the First Lady!" Shion starts to mock us. He's f*cking loud as ever.

"Your opponent will be me." Peh-yan said as he stepped forward. "Tokyo Manji Gang acting 3rd division captain. Hayashi Ryouhei."

Shion said he can finish Toman all by himself. Then Peh-yan suddenly punched him in the face knocking him out and he fell into the ground. My lips formed into 'o' and I smirked at Izana.

"Mad dog, you say?" I mockingly said.

"HUH?!" The Tenjiku members looked shocked because of Peh-yan's sudden move. That's right, do not underestimate Toman.

"Taka-chan said this before. 'Peh-yan might be stupid, but in terms of strength he is above me." Hakkai said.

"Speak Japanese you f*ck." Peh-yan said after one punch.

"Shion... defeated with one punch?"

"Is this Toman?!"

"Ella-chan, thank you for trusting me with this one." Peh-yan said. "I leave the rest to you."

I nodded at him and turned to looked at them. "Are you guys prepared?" I asked as I wear the Toman jacket.

They all nodded. I looked at Takemitchi. "Hey, acting President. We'll make a way to you just drag down that Kisaki f*cker here, got it?"

"Yes!" He shouted.

"This f*cking battle, let's end it here!!" I screamed. "Let's go Toman!!"

I already took down the other side without them noticing but it's still crowded. I saw Peh-yan on the other taking them one by one. He's so energetic today.

Someone's about to attack Takemichi from behind but I immediately kicked it from the head. "Hey! Don't get distracted!" I shouted at him and ran to help the other members.

"LISTEN! LET'S MAKE A PATH WAY FOR TAKEMICHI!!" I shouted as I kicked and punched who's in my way.

"YEAH!!!" They responded.