19

Sunset.

No one's pov

"What the hell?!" Takemichi screams when he wakes up from unconsciousness. He noticed that he was being tied up in the chair.

He looked at his side when someone called him.

"Takemichi." Chifuyu was also tied up and his face was covered with blood.

What just happened?! Takemichi thought while panting hard.

"You're certainly been out for a long time, Hanagaki." Kisaki said while walking in front of them.

He's the one who drugged them.

"Chifuyu Matsuno. You were always a thorn in my side. You've always held a grudge toward me... Since the incident twelve years ago." Kisaki said.

"Trying to get revenge for Baji Keisuke?" He then kicked Chifuyu many times.

"Stop it! Kisaki!" Takemichi shouted.

"Just admit it, already. You're the one who ratted out Toman aren't you?!" Kisaki said while still kicking him. "You picked a real shitty reason to tattle to the cops!"

"Or there's a person behind all of that?"

"The police are just out of control!!" Chifuyu shouted at him. "And you're right, there's a person who's helping me to get you out of Toman!"

Kisaki clicked his tongue. "It's her, right?" He asked. "That b*tch, who's been missing for a year, was just wondering here in Japan." He whispered and chuckled.

"Just how long are you two gonna chase after Baji's mirage?" Kisaki said and took the gun from the man.

"Toman's gone rotten, we just wanted to change that, Kisaki... It's just like you said." Chifuyu said. "I'm the snitch. Takemitchy's got nothing to do with this!"

Chifuyu.. Ella-chan.. don't tell me they've been avenging Baji-kun... For the past twelve years?! Takemichi thought.

"Hey! I've decided whether he's involved with her or not." Kisaki said and faced Takemichi. "Hey, Hanagaki."

"Why have you been acting like you're not connected to this at all?" He asked and pointed the gun in his legs.

"Huh?"

Kisaki suddenly shoots Takemichi's legs. This made him scream out loud.

"I told you Takemitchy has nothing to do with this!!" Chifuyu shouted. "He doesn't know a goddamn thing!" Takemichi is still screaming in pain.

"Shut the hell up, we're friends right?" Kisaki said and ran his hand through his hair.

He pointed the gun in Chifuyu's head.

"Now then, before I kill you. Tell me where's that girl, that will be your last words." Kisaki said and cocked the gun.

"Even if you kill me now, I will never tell you where he is..." Chifuyu whispered. "Who knows, maybe she's watching us now." He smirked.

"You small-minded bastard." Kisaki angrily said.

"Takemitchy..." Chifuyu called him but he's still screaming in pain. "Takemichi!!" He shouted and he stopped screaming, then turned to look at Chifuyu.

"Listen up... Takemichi. These are my last words." Chifuyu started. "A lot happened over the last twelve years, After Ella-chan disappeared, Mikey-kun disappeared as well he's probably finding her, and Draken-kun got the death penalty."

"Before I knew it, I got involved in some real foul sh*t. We've done a lot of terrible things." Chifuyu said to him. "But deep down, we haven't changed!"