35

Best future, isn't?

No one's pov

"I'm back."

Takemichi just time leaped in the future. He noticed he's in the bathroom and wearing a tuxedo. Suddenly, the sound of the bell interrupted his thoughts.

And he thought it's his wedding with Hinata, he ran out in the bathroom and saw Hinata in the hallway. She said the wedding reception had started and he really thought it's their wedding.

But Hinata said they can't make the groom wait any longer and he got confused. When they entered the room a black haired man said he's late and the other one said to take a seat.

Takemichi couldn't process what's happening until he realized the groom was Pah-chin. Then he sees all the Toman members sitting in the chair with a smile on their face. They all survive and now he's seeing them laughing happily.

He started to tear up and his fiancé asked what's wrong. He replied that he can't believe this future. But with so many things going on around him, he's been looking for something very important...

Hinata realizes his sudden change and she holds his hand saying she's been waiting for 12 years now for him. And she said welcome back. Chifuyu approached him and cheered him up. Draken also approached him and thanked him for the fact that they're alive. Is this a beautiful future?

A familiar person suddenly came and Takemichi immediately hugged him. It's Naoto Tachibana, he's happy that he's alive. Everyone is happy but Takemichi suddenly remembered the two missing persons.

"By the way... Where's Mikey-kun and Ella-chan?" Takemitchi nervously asked.

"They live in America now, and they're already married and have kids." Draken said and smiled.

"Ella-chan's company is really huge there! Mikey-kun is also helping her there. They really want to come over today, but they're busy at their work, oh, I miss the kids!" Chifuyu said and laughed.

Lies.

"I see... I wanted to see their kids too!" Takemichi said happily.

Takemichi is now at Mitsuya office to measure for his tuxedo at his own wedding. He looked around his eyes and stopped at white long gown and black tuxedo.

"I thought you were gonna measure me, Mitsuya-kun?" He asked.

"Of course, dumbass." Mitsuya said while writing something.

"But what about that?" He pointed to the one he noticed earlier.

Mitsuya looked at his pointing and he started to feel sad. That gown and tuxedo belongs to the people who are important to him.

"It belongs to Mikey and Ella-chan!" Mitsuya forced a smile and looked down.

"Ohhhh, so that's what they wear at their wedding." Takemichi said and laughed.

Lies.

I can't wait to meet them! He thought.

Yuzuha and Hakkai suddenly came, saying they bought food for Mitsuya. And Mitsuya started to measure Takemichi. While measuring him, he noticed Yuzuha touch the wedding gown earlier.

"Ah, Yuzuha-chan, your hair suits you well, I thought you were Ella-chan for a second." Takemichi smiled at her and she just smiled bitterly.

"I wish she could wear this... She'll be the most beautiful bride." Yuzuha said.

Takemichi got confused about what she said and he was interrupted when Mitsuya said to him to focus.

Why is everyone acting weird when it comes to Mikey-kun and Ella-chan? Takemichi thought.