11

No.

Ella's pov

It's already afternoon, and we're just waiting for daddy to arrive, so we can go to the airport. Maki is in Sano's household since I can't bring him. Nanny had already packed my things early. My luggage is not that big, so I can carry it.

Mikey took me home earlier after we ate breakfast and went for a walk. I remember the way he kissed me earlier. Stop. What am I thinking? It's not like we have se-omg! I slapped my cheeks because of the thought. Stupid Ella! You're the one being a pervert!

I just checked my things again to distract my thoughts. While I was wondering if I should bring anything, suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I took it to see who texted me.

From: samlopez.

Hey, I just found out that you're going here in America.

Oh, it's my cousin!

To: samlopez.

Yeah! I miss you Sam, can't wait to see you!

Samuel is younger than me, he is 14 now while I'm 15. He's been in the US since his dad is living there. He's half American and half Japanese.

From: samlopez.

Should I say I miss you too? I was once punched by your boyfriend. Hahahaha

It's true, it was my 14 birthday last year. Mikey saw us hugging, and Samuel suddenly fell to the ground because Mikey punched him. Samuel passed out that night, and the party became a mess.

I shook my head not wanting to remember that memory.

To: samlopez.

Can't get over it? Do you want more?

From: samlopez.

Hell no.

I laughed and did not reply anymore because I heard daddy's car outside.

Nanny knocked on the door saying to me come down now. She opened it when I told her to come in. I don't really like someone who will just open my door without my permission so I tell them to ask me before coming in.

Nanny carried my purple luggage and went out the door. I immediately followed. I was wearing a black long sleeve cut out mini dress, ankle strap black heels, and put my leather mini bag on my shoulder. I just let my hair down as usual.

When I was walking down the stairs, Grandma stared at me and smiled, because this is the dress she gave me.

"Finally, you are already using the gifts I gave you." She said, When I got down she stroked my hair and examined my body more closely. "You are so beautiful, my granddaughter."

I looked at her. Grandma was beautiful when she was young. She had many suitors when she was young, but she only loved one of them. They didn't end up together though because she was forced to marry this rich man for the sake of their company. That's all I know, I didn't know what happened to her relationship with the man she loved.

I was brought back to reality when daddy called me. I didn't notice grandma is not in my front anymore.

When we arrived at the airport, I immediately looked for Mikey because he said he was going. Then I saw him staring at me holding Maki. But not just him, the other Toman members are here also.

"Go on." Daddy whispered to me and I immediately ran towards them.

When I got closer I greeted the other Toman members and looked at him. I patted Maki's head.