52

The plan.

3rd person's pov

"I have something to say.. It's about Ella-chan!"

Smiley said to the guys in front of him. They were here in their Grandpa's restaurant. Takemichi and Chifuyu frowned at him, and they looked at Angry who didn't know as well what his brother was going to say.

"What is it?" Chifuyu asked and the blonde boy beside him nodded.

Smiley gestured to them to lean closer and whispered. "I accidentally overheard Ella-chan and Yuzuha-chan's conversation. She said to her that she had lost her-!"

The three widened their eyes as they looked at Smiley. "With whom?!" They asked in unison.

"To her ex-boyfriend! Or in other words, Mikey! And it seems like Ella-chan was pregnant!" Smiley slammed his hand on the table and his Grandpa scolded him. "Sorry, Grandpa."

Something happened that night when Mikey-kun took Ella-chan with him? Takemichi thought.

I think I already heard it from Yuzuha-chan. Chifuyu thought while holding his jaw.

"Do you have proof that she's pregnant?" Takemichi asked. He thought that he could use it against Mikey.

"Yeah, we saw her going to the hospital with her Grandma yesterday, and it looks like she didn't want to go, which made me doubt that she's hiding something. Ella-chan saw us so we ran quickly." Smiley looks at them intently. "And one more proof! She hasn't gone out for a few days now! She should be hanging out with Yuzuha-chan, but no!"

"Brother, we should be quiet for now!" Angry whispers shouted. "Your proof is not enough, we should hear the truth from Ella-chan!"

Smiley immediately covered his mouth and nodded. Takemichi agreed.

But they didn't know someone already heard it.

Takemichi was in front of the bike Mikey gave him, and also the uniform. He was recalling all the memories with these things.

"Yep, it's a twin of my bike. It's yours!" Mikey-kun.

"Oh, Mikey wants to give it to you as a thank you, Takemichi." Ella-chan.

"It's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman." Draken-kun.

Mikey-kun, I've made a team and it's called Tokyo Manji Gang!! And I'll definitely save Ella-chan!!

Musashi Shrine

1 week later,

August 31st.

The Toman Second Generation gathered in the Shrine to talk about the upcoming fight between them and the Kantou Manji Gang.

"I'm excited!"

Kawata Souya - 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang - 4th Division Vice-Captain

"Hehe, it's been two years since the last meeting."

Kawata Nahoya - 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang - 4th Division Captain

"I've gathered 50 ex-members from the old Toman too!"

Hayashida Haruki (Pah-chin) - 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang - 3rd Division Captain

"As always, this uniform feels the most comfortable."

Hayashi Ryouhei - 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang - 3rd Division Vice-Captain

"Thank you, Mitsuya-kun for providing this uniform to us too!"