7

Do anything for you.

Ella's pov

"Emma, let's go now." I said to her, but she just stood there. "It's not safe here, come on." I held her hand but she let go.

"Draken-kun!"

I heard Takemichi shout again. Why is he calling Ken-kun? Did something happen?

"Draken-kun!"

"Ella, I think something happened to Draken." Emma said she's about to step forward, but I stopped her.

"Emma, it's not safe, please." I hold her wrist tighter.

"Draken-kun!"

I was looking in the crowd, trying to find Mikey. But instead of him, I saw Ken-kun lying on the ground unconscious, Takemichi was in front of him. I froze when I saw blood coming from him. I heard Emma gasp beside me.

"Let's go, Emma, let's call an ambulance!" I said trying to calm myself because of what I saw.

After we call an ambulance, we run back to the crowd where Takemichi and Draken are, but they're not there anymore.

I gestured to Emma to follow me, and we ran again to find them. While we were running we saw Hinata, so we called her as well.

The rain got heavier, and I had a hard time running because the road was slippery.

Good thing we already saw them, Takemichi is carrying Draken on his back and he seemed to be struggling, but he kept walking just to help Draken.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina called him.

"Hina, Ella-chan, Emma-chan."

"We called an ambulance, how's Ken-kun?!" I asked him.

"Don't worry, he's alive." I sighed in relief.

I'm just staring at Draken while he's laying his head on Emma's lap. I heard Emma sob silently. Even though it's hard for me seeing him like this, I just chose to be calm because I know he's strong, he will be fine.

"Ella-chan, we're supposed to wait for the ambulance here, right?" Takemichi asked me.

"Yes, but apparently, it's really crowded because of the festival and rain." I said and looked down. Are we going to make it?

I felt Takemichi startled, so I looked at him confused. I looked at where he was looking and I saw that there were groups of men approaching us. They're wearing Toman uniforms.

"What do you think you're doing, you piece of shit?" The ugly man said.

"Who is he, Takemichi?" I asked.

"Kiyomasa, he's the one who stabbed Draken-kun." My eyes widened. Why would this guy stabbed Draken?

"Takemichi." Ken-kun called him.

"Hey, don't move." I said and held his shoulder.

"Thank you, Takemichi. Now take Ella, Emma, and Hina-chan, and run." He said I looked at him seriously.

"Shut up, I'm not leaving you." I said.

"Ella, Mikey wouldn't like it, if something happens to you." He said.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving you here." I seriously said, but he ignored me and turned to Takemichi.

"Get moving, Takemichi."

"No-" I got cut off by Takemichi's shouting.

"God, I'm pathetic! Draken-kun, I'm sorry."

No way is he gonna? He walked towards the guy with full confidence.