13

Don't regret it.

Ella's pov

I am here now in the mansion sitting across from Daddy, if you're wondering why he's, then let me tell you what happened.

I was cuddling with Mikey, when his grandpa suddenly entered the room and said that there were many men in black outside the house. Then suddenly I remembered Daddy when I heard the black color. My eyes widened, I immediately sat up and left the room.

Then I saw the familiar cars, all the guards that were working for Daddy were there, the neighbors were watching, wondering why there's so many men wearing black.

"Eh? What's happening?" Mikey said beside me, still sleepy, his grandpa is also here.

"She's here, tell the boss." One of the guards said. "Lady Stella, your father has been looking for since this morning." He said and my eyes widened.

"Wha-what? He's in the US right?" I nervously said while fidgeting my fingers.

"Mr. Saotome, immediately went back to Japan, knowing that you came back here alone. He got worried." they explained.

"Where-." I got cut off when I heard Daddy's car approaching.

I'm so dead!!

When the car stopped in front of us one of the guards opened it and Daddy came out. His face looked calm, he then turned and looked at me which made me nervous.

"Dad, I-!" I said nervously.

"We'll talk later." He said with no emotion and turned to look at grandpa Sano, then smiled. "Mr. Sano, sorry for the sudden visit." He said and bowed down.

"Oh, it's okay, no problem." Grandpa said and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter, I'd like to stay longer but me and my daughter need to talk about something." He emphatically said. I nervously laughed.

"I- thank you for letting me stay here, grandpa." I said and bowed down too. He just nodded.

"Manjiro, aren't you going to greet your girlfriend's father?" Grandpa said and kicked his butt. Daddy laughed because of that.

"Oh! Good eveni-ah! Good morning Mr. Saotome!" He's still drowsy since we sleep late.

"Same to you, Mikey kid, we'll have to go now." He turned to look at me.

"I'll just get my things inside." I said and went back to Mikey's room. When I came out, I saw Emma.

"Oh, you're leaving already?" She said while holding a tray.

"Yeah, my Dad is outside. Bye, love." I said and kissed her cheeks. "Yeah, see you later." She said and I nodded.

I kissed Mikey's cheeks. "Let's see each other later, hmm?" He pouted and nodded. "Bye, grandpa!" I waved at him when I was about to get in the car.

"So it's all a misunderstanding?" Dad asked when I told everything happened, or why I suddenly went back to Japan.

"Yes, Dad." I said. "Embarrassing, isn't it?"

"It's not embarrassing, you just want to settle the misunderstanding with your boyfriend." He said. "But, when you said you're breaking up with him is wrong."

"I know, Dad. Don't make me remember it." I facepalm.

He sighed and removed my hand from my face. "Don't do that again." I raised my eyebrow.

"I told you I was just carried by my-."

"That's not what I mean, what I mean is don't be careless. You know when Samuel said you go alone here, everyone in the mansion got worried." He then let out a heavy sigh. "Your grandma still blames herself, she thinks you left because you're mad at her."