43

New gang's.

Ella's pov

"Yo! Welcome back to Japan!"

Yuzuha called me and I laughed when I saw a poster of me she's holding. I run towards her and give her a tight hug. It's been a long time since I hugged someone.

She greeted my family too. Auntie and Samuel decided to have a vacation here to forget all that happened in the last 3 months. Also Grandma came with us. Daddy stayed here in Japan ever since, and always just visits me in America every month.

"Wow," she looked at me up and down. "You haven't changed at all, you're... still small!" She clapped her hands and I rolled my eyes.

I looked small in my outfit. I'm just wearing a sleeveless white crop top and gray sweatpants, I partnered it with my Gucci jacket and white shoes. My hair also changed, I cut it short and I still have bangs. It's like my childhood hair, and I also wore specs.

"You didn't change at all too, you're still a b*tch." I sarcastically said and she rolled her eyes too.

"Come on, let's go to our friends." She said and dragged me away. I just waved at my family and they did the same.

"Seriously, can I just get a rest for an hour?" I lazily said while crossing my arms.

"Lazy as ever huh?" she mocked.

"B*tch as ever huh?" I imitate her tone.

She sighed in defeat and opened the car for me. What a rich girl. We just talked for the whole time about being me in America and about me studying business and psychology at the same time. The driver suddenly stopped the car which made us look outside.

I saw a bunch of guys wearing a red uniform and black uniform surrounding me on our way, I can tell that they're a gang, is there a fight?

"I'm sorry, Lady Yuzuha and Stella, I'll just find another way..." The driver nervously said but I already opened the door.

"Ella?! Where are you going?!" Yuzuha asked.

"Wait here," I said.

I think I just heard Ken-kun's impulse just now.

"No matter how many times you ask, my answer will always be the same, South! I WILL NEVER JOIN ROKUHARA TANDAI AND I WILL NEVER SAY WHERE STELLA'S WHERE ABOUT!!" that's it, it's really Ken-kun.

I just stare from afar, why is Ken-kun facing that big guy? I thought he already retired from being a delinquent and why is he mentioning my name. He suddenly punched Ken without a warning and my feet walked on their own.

"Hey f*cker! I'm the one you're finding, right? Leave him alone." I said while walking towards them with a poker face.

"Eh?! Ella-chan!!" Takemichi shouted out loud.

"Ella, get out of here!" Ken-kun shouted at me too but I continued walking.

"TOKYO MANJI GANG, FIRST LADY! SAOTOME STELLA! AND ALSO QUEEN OF THE TENJIKU!! WE FINALLY MEET, MY QUEEN!" this big guy shouted like a maniac.

Who the f*ck is he? And why is he calling me Queen?

I ignored him and looked around, everyone's eyes were on me and my eyes caught the person I never expected to be here. Kakucho, Haitani Brothers. Don't tell me that Tenjiku got revived and now became Rokuhara Tandai?

"KAKUCHO!!" I angrily said while looking at him with so much rage. He just looked at me with wide eyes and lips parted. Haitani is the same.

My breathing became heavy. I'm so angry because they're not answering my questions. I looked around and saw an unexpected person, again.