9

Spoiled.

Ella's pov

Today is the weekend, I'm getting dressed now because Mikey and I are going on a date at the mall. Well, also Maki.

I just wore a cute blue bow tie crop top over a purple cardigan, along with high-waisted jeans and wore white heels. I let my long black hair down and put on some light make-up.

After that, I motioned for Maki to come closer to me because I would put a diaper on him, just in case, because we were going to the mall. I felt like a real mom when I did this to him. After I put a diaper, I also put his favorite gray hoodie with his daddy's last name on it. Mikey's gift to him.

We heard the motor horn outside, a sign that Mikey had already arrived. Maki immediately jumps on the bed upon hearing his daddy's motor. He keeps wagging his tail, which I found cute.

I grabbed my purple shoulder bag and carried him, then walked out of the room.

Daddy was already at the office earlier this morning, so I was not able to say goodbye to him. We didn't even eat breakfast together. I let out a heavy sigh and continued walking.

As I went down the stairs I noticed the maids looking at me. I suddenly felt uncomfortable. Is there a problem with the clothes I'm wearing? Is there dirt on my face? My thoughts suddenly interrupted when I heard my nanny.

"My, my Stella, you look so beautiful in your outfit today!" She said, clapping her hands.

The maids also clap their hands and compliment me as well. I sighed in relief. Thank god I thought something was wrong.

"Thank you, nanny." I said and hugged her.

I see her smirking at me. "That Mikey kid is too lucky to have a beautiful girl like you." She said and poked my cheeks. I giggled.

"No nanny, I'm the lucky one." I smiled at her.

After we came out we saw him as usual sitting on his beloved motor, his hands in his pockets, he was wearing a gray hoodie partnered with black jeans and his wearing his white boots, while his hair tied into a ponytail leaving a few strands.

He looks so handsome with that hair. I was just staring at him with sparkling eyes. He turned to look at us and smiled, then he approached us.

"God, you're so pretty," He cupped my cheeks and stole a kiss.

I playfully punched his arm and he touched it and acted in pain. He pouted, so I hugged him, which made him flinch but immediately return the hug. He buried his face in my neck and started kissing it, I just let him do that.

This big baby is so clingy.

"Let's go now." I said and pushed him away, he looked at me with a disappointed look. It means he still wants us in that state.

When we arrived at the mall, Maki immediately ran to the dog's playground, so Mikey chased him.

"Maki, we'll go with mommy where she's going first, okay?" He said while holding Maki in his left hand, and he held my hand using his right hand.

I clinged on his arm and rested my head on his shoulder while we are walking.

"Where is that again, love?" He asked. I felt him kissing my head.

"To the nail salon, I want my nails done." I said and showed him my hand. He brought his face close to my hand and kissed it. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"A-and my facial care for my derma...," I added.

"Hmm, what else?"

"And my hair treatment, too." I said and pouted.

"Right, I forgot, you always do these things every month." He said, and he snaked his arms around my waist. "Is that all?"