46

Attitude.

Ella's pov

My forehead creased when I felt the sunlight hit my face. My hand reached for my nightstand to find the remote of my curtain to close it and not let the sun hit my face.

But I still can't find it, so I forced my eyes to open even if I don't want to. I get confused when my night stand is black, because mine is pink so why is this black? I looked at the window but instead of the window, I saw the city of Shibuya through the glass wall.

My eyes widened and immediately sat up. I looked around and then I realized that this is not my room. I hold onto my head thinking what happened and why I am here.

All I know is I came into the amusement park where the fight was starting then I suddenly attacked South which made him fall to the ground and then there was my chance to beat him. But then Takemichi suddenly interrupted, and stopped me.

I cried and cried, then I noticed South was about to attack Senju but I took the hit instead. Then I flew unconscious on the ground. When I regained my consciousness, Haitani Rindou was carrying me and was about to leave but then I saw... him.

He is beating Takemichi to death so I stopped him and slapped him across the face many times. And then he suddenly hugged me and lifted me up and we drove off then he brought me into this building!

Then he started kissing me when we're in the elevator. The kiss didn't break until we came inside this room, what? No, no, no!

My cheeks heat up thinking about what really happened last night. Did I just... lose my v card at the age of seventeen and also with my ex?!! I gasped and covered my mouth.

What? No!

I looked at what I'm wearing and it's not the same as yesterday. I was supposed to be wearing my Brahman's uniform but instead it's a white dress above my knees. Then I saw my clothes on the floor, ripped apart even my panties and bras.

I immediately got out of bed but I felt sore between my legs and I fell on the floor. I cursed mentally before forcing myself to stand up. I noticed there's so much blonde hair in the bed.

What? Why is there so much hair here? Did I pull his hair? I shook my head trying to figure out what I'm thinking. I removed the pillow on my feet earlier and I covered my mouth because of what I saw.

Blood.

So something really happened last night?!

My eyes met myself in the mirror and I walked towards it and my eyes widened again when I saw many bruises in my neck down to my chest. It's like someone ate me, it's so red and it hurts so much.

I walked slowly as I opened the door in the room while holding my phone that I saw in the night stand. This is the only one who survived from my things, they're all ripped apart. I peeked in the kitchen to see if he's there, I sighed and continued walking.

This condo is huge and looks expensive. The things are all black and white. There's so many paintings and one caught my attention. The one I painted, my dream house. It's in the glass box as if it's really important.

He keeps this, huh?

I finally reached the living room and I saw the door I remember last night. My lips rose up and immediately went to it but when I was about to open it...

"It's locked." A baritone voice said behind me, and I know it's him.

I didn't look back and tried to open the door again. But it's really locked, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was so nervous and I felt my knees trembling.