47

Family day.

Ella's pov

It's been one month since the incident happened. I didn't see him after that night that keeps bugging in my mind. I shook my head and lit the incense stick and pressed my palms together to begin praying.

I am now here at Ken-kun's grave next to Emma. I just closed my eyes while breathing in the fresh air that greets me. The wind blows my short hair and my long yellow dress. I distracted myself from studying to move on from everything and accepted it all.

But it still makes me sad. Time is so fast it's like only yesterday we are all still together and having fun while talking about happy memories. If I could just go back in time I would have done it. In the past when he was still with me and we still loved each other.

I let out a heavy sigh before saying goodbye to them. I will never forget those guys, I will cherish them forever until the day I die. They're always here in my heart and I hope they're resting well.

"Let's go?" Inui asked while sitting down on his motor.

I nodded. Ever since Ken-kun left this world, this guy has never left me. It's like he became my driver or a nanny. He always follows me and checks if I'm okay. But I got comfortable with him, he's a nice and gentle person. So I kinda like his personality.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked and moved the side mirror to my face. He smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

What?

"Um... Takashi-kun's place, do you know it?" He nodded and started the engine.

But when we were about to leave, all of a sudden the motor tire was flat and I went down immediately so he could see why that happened. Am I that heavy?

"Sorry, Inui-kun, I must be too heavy for your motor..." I said while holding my tummy. But I'm not that fat! I'm small and skinny so why would that happen!

He let out a small laugh before turning to me. He showed me red thumb tacks. "It's my fault, I didn't notice that this is in the ground. I'm sorry, Ella-chan. I'll just take a taxi instead."

I arched my brow. "No, let's just walk!" I said and held his sleeves.

"W-what about the motor?!" He asked and I turned to him. His face is completely red.

"Let's just leave it there and take it after." I smiled while showing my teeth as I looked back on him.

He swallowed hard before nodding. Why does he look nervous?

We arrived at Takashi-kun's place and I pushed the doorbell button. The door opened revealing Luna and her eyes lit up then immediately hugged me.

"Ella-chan! I miss you!" she said and looked at my back. "Is he your new boyfriend?" She asked and my eyes widened before shaking my head. I heard Inui coughing from behind.

"H-he's just a friend, Luna. By the way, is your big brother here?" I asked gently while combing her hair.

"Y-yes, but he's busy, he's working hard for Japan's fashion design newcomer award." She said still hugging me.

He's joining the competition for rookie designers? I know it because my Grandma was invited to be one of the judges.

"Ella-chan... The competition will be held next week and... It's the same day as our family day in school." She looked up to me with teary eyes. "I want big bro to join that competition but he wouldn't be able to attend with us. Our mom is busy at work, she wouldn't go. And if we don't join, Mana will be sad."

I knelt down in front of her and held her small hands. They're just a child that wants attention from their family but they're both busy. I wiped her tears and smiled at her.