16

Bloody Halloween.

Ella's pov

"He said he wants to be Top member of Toman."

Mikey said while we're here at the side of the river, he's hugging me from behind while we admire the view. He's telling me what Takemitchi said to him.

"He's confident about it, huh?" I said and he chuckled.

I touched his face and looked him in the eyes, his eyes were sparkling while looking at me. Every time he looks at me with those eyes and those smiles, it makes my heart melt.

"What is it?" Mikey asked but I just shook my head and smiled.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, I'm here for you, Mikey." I said and rested my head in his hard chest. "I will be by your side."

He didn't reply and just kissed my hair.

Tomorrow is October 31, the fight between Toman and Valhalla will begin tomorrow, it's called Bloody Halloween. I don't know what will happen. I'm worried that, what if it comes out to him again? His impulse... It scared me.

Mikey might kill someone if he loses control of himself, and I don't want that to happen, again. I hate myself because everytime it comes out I can't do anything. I can't help him, I know something is wrong inside of him.

That's why I want to be a psychiatrist, I wanted to help him. I want to take out that thing inside of him. So he can be free. I want to do that someday...

"Let's go now, the meeting will start." He said. I nodded my head.

The meeting had started and here I was beside Mitsuya as usual. The president and vice-president walked in front to start the meeting.

"The pre-battle meeting for our battle against Valhalla will now begin!" Ken-kun started.

"Thank you for gathering here today." Mikey said. "We're going to clash with Valhalla tomorrow. They're the one who started this. There is nothing for us to gain." He pauses for a second.

"And Baji has sided with the enemy! We don't go easy on the traitors! That's Toman policy!"

Mikey already made up his decision. There's no stopping this now, we're really going to fight our own friends. He looked really serious but he looked at me and pouted. I made a confused look.

"Can I... be a kid for a while?" He said as if he was asking me for permission. The crowd got confused about what he said.

He sat on the ground still looking at me. "I... don't want to fight my bud."

I smiled, I knew he would not let go of Baji just like that! I thought he really let Baji join the enemy.

"That's my answer! So everyone, please lend me your strength! Tomorrow, we will crush Valhalla and take Baji back!." That's my man.

"That's how we fight our battle!" He started and everyone cheered.

I crossed my arms and smiled at him, looking proud. Yes, we'll take Baji back tomorrow. I hope...

(October 31st, 2005 The Day of the Battle.)

Today is the battle and I'm feeling nervous but I don't make it obvious.

Mikey was tying my sash from behind, I was wearing my uniform and my hair was tied into a bun.

I was thinking about what will happen later. I have a hunch that something bad will happen.

"What's wrong?" I felt warm hands in my cheeks. I didn't realize that he had just finished putting on my sash. "Are you not feeling well? Maybe you shouldn't-"