41

I regret it.

Mikey's pov

"So what now, Mikey?" She asked beside me.

She was hugging me while we stared at the river. It's been 3 days since my sister's funeral. I still can't accept what happened. It feels like a dream, a traumatic dream. But it already happens so we don't have a choice but to accept it.

Right now, my plan is to have a peaceful life with Ella. I want to marry her and have babies with her. I want her to be a successful heir to their family. I will study to help her. I want the two of us to be happy and stay together until the end.

That's why I decided to end it all while we're at the top.

"Mikey-kun?" Takemitchy arrived.

"Sorry for taking up your time, I wish to have a conversation with you," I said and looked at him. "Can you tell me about it?"

I want to know the future about me and Ella.

"Everything about you coming from the future, tell me everything about it." I said and sat down on the stairs of the Shrine.

"I'll start with how I died at the train station." He started.

I just sat here quietly listening. Then he started saying the future me and Ella.

"At my first time leap, you and Ella-chan are married but she ran away from you because of your sudden change. She wants to get away from you because she doesn't like your decisions in Toman anymore, since Kisaki is controlling you. It's not your fault that she run away."

"And at my second, it's still the same. She ran away from you. At the third, you cage her for a years..." My eyes widened. Me? Cage her? "Mikey-kun, you left her because of the guilt by killing the Toman executives and also by caging her. But... When you leave her Izana immediately makes a move and manipulates everything to make her his. But after the wedding she found out that she's pregnant with your child." he cried.

I looked out of nowhere trying to process everything he said. All of that, I never could imagine that I would do that to Ella. I was a bad husband to her in the future. I made her run away from me and cage her for years. Who's husband would do that to his wife? But what shocked me the most is I left her pregnant with my child. Just who the hell would do that?

I failed her many times in the future. I knew it, this thing inside would be dangerous for her. Even if I tried harder and harder this thing won't leave me alone until the day I die.

That's why I decided, disbanding Toman would make a great future. As for Ella... I want her to have a better future where she would be happy. She deserves better than me, I know it hurts but I have to do this.

When I made up my decisions. I talked to Uncle. "There's something inside me that I can't control whenever it comes out, and it's not safe when there's people around me. I might hurt them, especially Stella. This thing inside me might be worse in future, so Uncle I decided to keep my distance from her. I'll let her g-go in order to keep her safe, it's h-hard to be away from her but I think this is the best way. I'm sorry." I kneeled in front of Uncle and also her Nanny.

"I see..." Uncle said and Nanny just kept silent.

"Mikey!" she called while eating an ice cream.

We're here at the playground where we first met. She was staring at me while smiling genuinely, she's distracting me and herself to forget all what happened. She scrunched her nose and kissed my cheeks.

"I love you, Mikey..." She said and rested her head on my shoulder.

I didn't speak and felt guilty. She doesn't deserve a guy like me, a delinquent. I don't have any title, I'm just a boy who beat up people.