1.

3RD PERSON POV:-

It's 1 in the afternoon and mr Kim taehyung still hasn't woken up from his dreamland ,he is sleeping sprawled like a starfish occupying the whole bed squinting his eyes in his sleep because his beloved father just has opened the curtains of his room. Because of what ,the sunlight is spilling straight on his face making him whine.

"Yahh!! You little shit ,you still hasn't woken up. I told you ,you have to come with me to an important meeting with someone today ,how much more irresponsible can you get. Fucking wake up!" Soohyun said snatching the blanket off of the younger who immediately curled up in a ball still sleeping.

"Let me sleep please , just 5 more minutes" taehyung said drowsily.

"No young man ,you are waking up right this instant. We are getting late ,we have only half an hour left. Wake upppp brat." His father yelled on top of his lungs to wake the sleepy bear up but as usual it had no affect on him who still kept with no care of the world.

"Okay then ,if this is what you want ,be ready you know whats coming."saying this soohyun walked away from younger's room only to come back with a bucket of icy cold water and splashed it on the sleepy man who instantly flinched and woke up yelling and cursing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ,WHY DID YOU DO THIS DAD ,I TOLD YOU I WILL WAKE IN 10 MINUTES ,IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!??" He screamed whining and sulking because he had to wake up too early.

"Language! brat. This is how you talk to your father? You unmannered child ,now get ready. we have to leave in 20 minutes and don't make me repeat again. And for love of god ,for once wear formals." Soohyun scolded and left leaving the sulky tiger there.

Time skip~

After freshening up and doing his morning routine as fast as he could , taehyung went downstairs holding a tie in his hand.

"Daddddd"
"Daddaaaa"
"Papaaaa"
"Appaaa"
"Fatherrrr"
"YAHHH KIM SOOHYUN"

He screamed calling for his father who wasn't replying him.

"Hereeee!! I m here brat ,in the kitchen .no need to scream." The older yelled out from the kitchen."what the hell do you want and don't you dare disrespect me you ungrateful little shit."

The babybear handed him the tie and stood in from of him making an innocent face with the widest grin showing his white teeth.

Older looked at the tie and then his face and again at tie and with a confused face asked "what do i do with this tie ? I have already worn mine ,hurry and wear yours too"

"I don't know how to wear a tie ,you know that you forgetful Oldman. Now help me wear ittt~." The young man said .

"Aish! What i m gonna do with this adult baby who doesn't even know how to wear a tie being a 22 year old." He said helping him wear the tie as fast as he can. "I made sandwiches ,quickly pick one and eat on the way while we reach. The maid just had to take a leave today and we are already late ,just wow."