46.

3rd person POV:

"Are we done with the argument?" Taehyung asked confusedly pulling away from the kiss as his hands rested softly on his husband's bump.

"We were arguing? Oh yeahh.. the borderline is.. that i love you a lot and i trust you a lot .. for me not telling you.. i had reasons that i already told you and their explanations as well." Jungkook said not want to get away from his love and hugged him tightly.

"I love you and i am saying sorry again.. please forgive me.. after today.. i will never hide anything from you even if it's the smallest thing no matter how many valid reasons i have. i promise." Jungkook whispered in a pouty tone like taehyung can see the pout even if he had buried his head on his shoulder.

"I forgive you hyung .. i understand and i am sorry for getting angry at you too. But please let me make such big decisions by myself." Taehyung replied back as he stroked the back of his head.

They pulled away from each other and jungkook looked up at him with doe eyes filled with love ,"tae.. please know your importance in my life. You are very important to me.

Even if i had thoughts that you might not accept the child ..because you had every reason not to.

I still haven't seen the ultrasound pics of the baby and haven't heard the heartbeat. I wanted to do those things with you. ". Jungkook said fiddling with his hands out of nervousness for some reason.

"I- wow.. really? I thought i missed those things to experience them with you." Taehyung said awkwardly.. he really wanted to witness that but for that .. he needed to have this talk with the elder.

"You didn't miss anything.. i am 2 and a half months in.. so you can experience those with me.. do you.. umm.. do you want to see the ultrasound pictures of 7 week old baby?" Jungkook questioned hesitantly.

"I-i can see it ? Right now?" Taehyung asked with curious excited expression.

"Yeahh.. i have them in the car.." jungkook said fumbling with the drawer and taking out a folder from it which has the pictures in it.

It was still untouched sitting there.. he hadn't opened it yet.

He placed the folder in younger's hands who was staring at it with starry eyes.

"Open it." Jungkook said pointing at it.

"Huh? Me? Are you sure?" Taehyung asked with hesitancy as he stared at it in his hands.

"Yeah go ahead." The older encouraged.

"Okay.." taehyung opened the cover with slightly shaky and nervous hands.

He took out the sheets of paper from it and holding it between them and saw there were a few black and white pictures .. what it was .. they obviously didn't know other than that it was their baby.

Jungkook had seen such pictures more than once in his life .. but for the first time he cried seeing them as he sniffled scrunching his nose and lightly pressed the bottoms of his eyelids so tears don't fall.

He felt so happy seeing the pictures .. why wouldn't he be happy.. his husband accepted the child and it's the proof of their love.

He hasn't been this happy before seeing thede type of pictures .. it felt forced before or just too lonely to look at him... He was like 'oh this is how the child looks like.. good'. That's how it was.

Meanwhile taehyung.. he couldn't look away from it as he cried freely with a fond smile on his face .."i wish it was my own." He uttered bitterly under his breath .. not wanting for the older to hear him.