bonus chapter

3rd person POV:

"NO FUCKING WAY!" A loud shout of a 44 year old man could be heard from the washroom.. startling the triplets who were sprawled around the living room.. jooan had been reading some book while laying on the couch, ggukie had been playing some survival game on her phone and zeha was watching some random make up tutorial on his phone.. while their father had been washing dishes in the kitchen after all had been done eating their lunch, it was vacations going on right now for the kids.. so no one had much to do anything.. while their boyfriends/girlfriends were gone out with their parents.

Taehyung couldn't hear his husband from the kitchen so he was unaware.. but the triplets did.. who immediately stood up and stormed there for their mother in worry.

"Are you okay mom?" All of them asked their mother who got out of the washroom with anger and frustration visible on his face as he held something in his hand.

"Where is this Kim taehyung? KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook yelled for him as he walked to the living room angrily.

"Dad is going to die today." Taegguk whispered to her brothers who nodded their heads as they walked behind their mother. "He sure is.".."i am worried." Jooan and zeha muttered respectively.

"Hyung? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he wiped his hands on the apron he had been wearing.

"Your death. That is what's going to happen." Jungkook growled at him as he removed the slipper he had been wearing."Uh what?" Taehyung blurted with wide eyes as he stepped back.

"Listen we can talk it there.. yeah? Why are you angry can you tell me instead of using violence hyung?" Taehyung tried to talk the elder into it as he smiled at him while blinking his eyes innocently.

"We will surely talk but you are gonna die by my hands first. come here." Jungkook said in a dangerously low voice as he tried to hit his husband with the slipper who ran away from there immediately and hid behind his kids who were standing there while trying not to laugh at them.. this was nothing new to them since their mother sure was an aggressive person.

"Can you tell me what did i do wrong this time? Kids.. protect me from your mom before you all get half orphan." Taehyung yelled at him as a flying slipper landed on his shoulder.. making him 'ouch'.

"Nah not today fucker. Look at what you did, come here. I won't do anything come here.. it's serious." The elder husband first cursed at him before he pulled the younger who pretended to shiver in fear.

"What is it mom?".."what did dad do?" Jooan and zeha asked as they followed them to the couches where jungkook say on one with taehyung on the other.. and the twins sitting together on the third one.

"I am about to cry i swear to god. Like just kill me. I have no energy to tell you all just look for yourself.. and Kim Taehyung.. fucking tell me how am I supposed to deal with this at this age."jungkook uttered as he rolled his eyes while he brought his knees to his chest and placed his chin on them.. his mood changing fully.. replaced by a somber one as he chuckled something on the table between all of them.

As soon as he did.. taehyung widened his eyes as he stood up and picked up the thing his husband threw on the table.

"No way.. uh how? For real? Did you recheck it?" Taehyung blurted in a whisper as he stood with his jaw dropped.

The triplets stood up immediately as  they hurdled closer to their dad to look at what it was.."MOM? FOR REAL? WHY AREN'T YOU HAPPY?" zeha was the first one to react as he stormed beside his mother and hugged him closely who brought him in his embrace and patted his head.