23.

3rd person pov:

The next day ,it's sunday which means both the husbands are gonna be home together again. Both don't have anything to do. Jungkook is on his periods and taehyung is taking care of him.

On every weekend ,taehyung and all his hyungs meet up. they usually don't get time for it daily because of their busy works ,but they take time for each other out and that is only on Sundays.

But today , taehyung doesn't feel like going as the older isn't in his great health today ,and he wants to take care of him and not leave him alone.

Taehyung had just woken up not too long ago ,he had done his morning routine and was right now sitting in the living room doing absolutely nothing. His husband hadn't woken up yet.

He was watching Netflix and it was just afternoon. He wasn't hungry yet ,and decided to wait for jungkook so they can eat together.

After some time ,taehyung was sitting comfortably watching some random kdrama when a very sleepy, not even fully awake ,still in his night pajamas , jungkook came out walking very slowly ,almost closed eyes and face swollen with a natural pout on his lips. He looked absolutely adorable. Like taehyung wanted to squish his cheeks and pepper his face his kisses.

Jungkook tiredly walked towards taehyung and stood up infront of him ,and tapped his legs. Taehyung looked at him comfused not getting what he wants ,"lap" jungkook spoke drowsily. "You wanna sit on my lap?" Younger asked. The bunny nodded at that.

"Okay! Come here baby." He said smiling. Jungkook immediately climbed in his lap with legs on the either side and buried his whole head in the crook of his neck hugging him. Taehyung too put his arms on the older's small waist.

"I am not a baby ,i am older than you. You are a baby." The bunny muttered in his neck still very much half asleep and not in his fully conscious.

"And yet i am holding you in my lap ,ain't i? So who's the baby?" Taehyung said in a childlike voice kissing his husband's cheek. Who pulled his head out of his neck now and looking straight in taehyung's eyes faces very close.

"Can I get a kiss here please?" The older asked cutely puckering his lips.

"Sure you can ,my petal

"Sure you can ,my petal." Taehyung answered softly pecking his soft small lips , then kissing his left cheek ,then right ,then chin , eyes ,and forehead , peppering his full face with kisses , doing exactly what he wanted to do.

While jungkook was giggling loving the kisses offered by his husband ,"i love your kisses." He said in between his giggles.

" He said in between his giggles