35.

3rd person POV:

All five males and a puppy got out of the car and knocked on the door , immediately catching the attention of the old woman who smiled seeing the familiar faces.

Her eyes shone and widened ,with a warm smile adorning her face ,the gorgeous old lady opened the door right away grandma's smile was really contagious but they weren't really in the situation to smile right now. All of them entered inside and bowed at the woman first.

"Oh my goodness. Kids ,how come you are here this late at night?" She said as they straightened themselves and got pulled in a hug by her ,which all of them gladly returned.

While the other 5 were hugging each other ,jungkook was standing on a side staring at them with bam. When she stepped back from them ,her gaze went to the long haired man.

"And Who might you be , beautiful young man?" She asked politely and complimented the younger who blinked at her ,not knowing how to answer.

Seeing his hesitancy, Namjoon answered on behalf of him ,"grandma ,he is taehyung's husband , Kim Jungkook."

Grandma's eyes widened after hearing that ,"taebear's husband ? Waah he didn't even tell me he got married when he came this morning and i thought you all saw me as your grandmother." She spoke dramatically making the sulky face.

While hearing that jungkook snapped his head towards the oldest as he was looking at bam before.

So taehyung really did come here. I hope we get some clues about him and taehyung is safe and sound.

The others weren't really surprised by the information because they knew it had to be this shop as soon as jungkook mentioned it before.

"He must have forgotten to tell you about it ,granny." Hoseok said trying to return the smile ,but even his sunshine personality couldn't smile when one of his brothers might be in danger.

"Yeah yeah okay ,and why are you all kids standing here all the time ,come inside and sit down." She said and all of them sat around a table.

"The shop is closed though but i can cook for you kids anytime ,so what do you all want?" She asked kindly standing beside them.

Jungkook wanted to speak but he was feeling really awkward because all of them knew her and he was the only one who didn't ,he felt the odd one out among them.

"Actually granny ,we needed to talk to you. We will come to eat some other day ,but its really important right now. So.... Could you please?"yoongi asked and pointed towards an empty chair.

"Okay ,say what you want but i am not letting you all go without having something." She said while taking a seat on the chair and her eyes crinkled at the corners when she smiled.

Jungkook felt bam shivers in his lap because the ac of the shop was on right now , he asked jimin who turned towards him and asked him to hold bam for a second.

When jimin held him ,he stood up and removed his jacket ,then sat back down. He picked bam back in his lap and covered in his jacket ,and lulled him to sleep again.

"Okay grandma we will ,but please answer some of our questions." Said jimin asking jungkook to ask whatever needs to be.

Jungkook looked at him with widened eyes and pointed a finger towards himself ,"me?" ,Jimin nodded in return.

Jungkook gulped loudly and took a deep breath ,he had a really tensed and awkward expression on his face. Socialising and jungkook dont go together. But he gotta do it for the sake of finding his husband.