19.

3rd person POV:

As it has been a day since they got married ,it was now time for them to back to their normal life which means jungkook has to go back to his job as the secretary of soohyun and taehyung has to go back to university to deal with the rumours and all this thing.

Now ,it was morning. As usual jungkook was already ready to go to office in his suit but today he had some make up on because he loves it. He had prepared breakfast for the younger as well.

It was around a hour left before the younger has to leave for college. He went to wake up the sleeping bear but before entering he knocked the door as he learnt his lesson the day prior.

After knocking for a few times ,when he didn't open the door ,he entered inside by himself. The younger was deep in sleep with drool dripping from one corner of his mouth and the blanket was thrown aside by the feet of bed. The man himself was laying on his stomach while cuddling a pillow.

He was such a mess. Jungkook chuckled and sat beside him shaking him up so that he wakes up. The younger didn't even budge. He shook him up roughly the second time ,the younger only squinted his eyes slapping his hand away muttering a 'dad go away i m sleepy' in his sleep. The bunny sighed thinking of any way to wake him up.

He could have just poured water on him but that would mess up the sheets underneath that he would have to wash himself later. He suddenly got an idea and made the younger lay on his back ,cleaning his face from drool.

He laid beside him whispering loudly ,'wake up' in his ear and biting his ear. The younger felt his body shiver at the sensation. He almost like reflex wrapped his arms around the body beside him and muttered a very low 'jungkook' while leaning in to kiss jungkook in his dreamland not knowing he's doing the same in reality as well.

Jungkook was totally panicking right now because his plan totally backfired. Not knowing what to do ,he karate chopped taehyung's neck making the bear instantly wake up groaning in pain holding his neck with one hand ,other still having older close to him.

"What was that for?" He asked poutily rubbing his neck. "What were you doing ,you idiot tiger?" Jungkook said as well .

After the pain subsided ,he finally realised their position but he didn't wanna get up right now so he just shoved him face in older's breast hugging him closer. "Let me sleep for 5 minutes only please." Younger said in his morning voice which was extremely sexy. Jungkook tried not to pay attention to that.

"No ! No 5 minutes ,hurry up get ready and come out. breakfast is gonna get cold otherwise. " Jungkook said pulling his face away from his chest and  getting up from there. Taehyung lazily got up and went inside washroom.

"This boy! Didn't even take out his clothes yet ,and time is already less." Jungkook sighed and took out an outfit from his husband's closet putting it on bed.

He went outside and served the food ,taehyung came out after some time already dressed and sat infront of him. They both finished eating in silence.

Jungkook collected the dishes putting them in the sink to wash later. He got a lunch box readied.

He went inside bringing his briefcase and taehyung's bag hurriedly giving Taehyung his own then brought lunch box putting it inside his husband's bag ,"eat it during break ,don't forget ,okay." He said picking his car keys ready to head out.

Taehyung was looking confused as the older was running here and there. "Okayy let's go !" Jungkook said standing on the door.

"Uhh yeah ,let's go." Said the bear going out after him. Jungkook locked the door and both were about to enter their cars when taehyung realised he forgot to bring his car keys.