31.

First of all i can't believe i completed 30 chapters already ,i thought I would leave it in between but thankfully i didn't and don't plan on doing so either.

Moving on...

3rd person POV:

It was the next morning ,and it was Saturday which means none of them gonna go anywhere and will stay being lazy at home. Usually ,they do nothing other than staying in each other's arms and enjoying each other's company while doing the house chores like cooking ,cleaning , laundry etc.

But today ,even if they had to stay at home ,none of them were talking to each other , taehyung because he was scared because of some unknown reason seeing the way the older was behaving with him and jungkook because he was hurt and broken hearted after supposedly being cheated on.

None of them seemed ready to communicate, neither of them not knowing what's holding them back from doing so.

On Monday ,soohyun will return from the business trip and the matter of Juyoon will be taken care of ,sending him behind bars as well and jungkook will be safe again.

But they didn't know what to do for the weekend now .it was Saturday evening around 4 pm when the couple returned home ,after going to a vet for bam's checkup and thankfully the puppy didn't had any problems and was healthy.

And a pet store to buy the essentials for the puppy ,like a leash ,a new collar ,a dog bowl ,dog food ,dog shampoo and soap, a dog comb for the puppy's fur ,playing balls , fake bones for chewing for the baby doggo , the clothes for the furry baby ,an actual dog bed and blankets , a harness ,treats ,dog nail cutter ,puppy tooth brush and paste ,paw wipes and things they can't remember right now.

They both were tired after all the shopping but even while that they didn't speak anything other than necessary to each other. Usually whenever they go shopping ,they are like teenagers having fun in there ,clicking photos of each other , making fun of each other ,talking , laughing and giggling etc. But it was total opposite like they were two strangers forced to go together.

They were done with setting up the puppy's stuff and everything ,now they were in their normal pajamas sitting in the living room and bam was sitting in between chewing on the fake bone happily.

Both the husbands were looking admiringly at the cute doggo ,when taehyung broke the silence between them. He didn't really had the courage to ask the elder about his unusual silence ,his distant behaviour ,but he was asking about anything else right now.

"Hyung ,where did you get him from?" Asked taehyung while patting the puppy with his hand and smiling softly ,not really looking at jungkook.

Jungkook snapped his head upwards at taehyung ,erasing any sort of smile on his face ,bringing a cold demeanor , even looking at taehyung gives him hurt ,his heart aches even more. He still can't believe the man he loves ,and trusted the most did that to him but he can't even blame him for that.

But keeping that aside ,he answered the younger ,"i saw him at a park yesterday ,he was crying in the rain and was stuck in the bushes and had a thorn pricking his paw." He said not daring to look at his husband with betrayed eyes.

Taehyung hummed in response and nodded his head.

What was he doing at the park that late?

He had wanted to ask but kept his mouth shut.

~

It was around 4.45 pm when taehyung's phone rang and he picked it up immediately.

He sighed when he heard the high pitched voice from the other side ,even jungkook heard it as well making him feel a pang in his chest ,and un shed tears in his eyes.

Love Me At My Worst ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें