EPILOGUE.

(warning: smut)

(This chapter is just more like an extra chapter.. so it isn't going to be much longer.)

3rd person POV:

It was evening right now as the couple had just gotten the time to rest after a long day.

They had actually moved houses not too long ago so some stuff from the old house was still left to unpack which they did today.

With their children being 13 years old each now and going to middle school.. they needed a room each of their own but the old apartment had literally just 4 rooms in total so they moved in a much bigger house.. almost a mansion.

It's actually right beside where their mom and dad live and sope and minimoni's home's are right beside as well.

Now they meet up almost daily and it's more convenient for the kids to get school together and meet up with their boyfriends and girlfriends as well.

Yeah.. boyfriends and girlfriends. These 13 years old these days are like that. Well as long as they understand themselves and each other.. there's nothing wrong with that and whatever there is .. all the parents know about it.

It took some time for their children to figure out their own sexualities but everything worked out in the end as they had to do everything on their own with that.. their parents couldn't have helped with that.. all they could do was provide them guidance.

Now.. sanemi and jooan are together .. the only straight couple other than seokjin and his wife in the whole group.

Cein and taegguk are together.. and ggukie is so possessive over her girlfriend that no one can ever even see her with a wrong eye without having to face taegguk.

And zeha is with dogeon and he still likes to wear skirts and even likes make up now.. everyone supports him either way anyway.

Actually everyone had always seen these couples coming.. so no one was exactly surprised when jooan asked out sanemi first , then taegguk asked out cein as well not like she's behind anyone.. after gathering some courage later.. zeha was actually the one who asked his gyeonie hyung out who said yes to be his boyfriend.

So yeah.. taekook's children are going places already.

Jungkook was lost in thought about something as they just sat on the new couches in silence.

This wasn't their old living room where they had made so many memories.. had the most silliest conversations ever or the most deepest ones.. had confessed their love for the first time or had their first fight .. had seen their kids speaking their first words or them taking their first steps .. had been frustrated about not being able to study or being unconcious because of alcohol overdose.. growing up bam from the little puppy to the old doggo he is now and same with yeontan.. that apartment had seen everything.

As much as their family's happy memories were connected to that houses ,many of jungkook's bad memories were also connected in that house alone too. So maybe it's just for better that he finally let go of those memories even though there was almost none left now.. maybe that 1 percent that was still there needed to be let go as well which was done with changing their homes.

It had been a long time since the couple had alone time together because of their children being teenagers now.. being all grown ups or in the way of growing up.. they are just busy taking care of their little family that they didn't have time for each other now that their kids also understand every single thing.

"Taehyung.. kids are gone on a school trip for 3 days." Jungkook reminded him picking up his head from the younger's shoulder.

"Yeah they are." Taehyung said agreeing with him.