33.

3rd person POV

(Warning: quick smut ahead)

Bam was in the living room the whole time playing with his fake bone and his plushie. Just to let you know.

The couple woke up a few hours later and it was around 8 pm ,which means time for dinner and they have to feed bam as well.

Taehyung was the first one to wake up and noticed their still connected naked bodies. He checked the time on the clock with his squint eyes. When he looked at himself ,he felt really sticky and kinda grossed at the dried fluids on them.

The elder was still hugging him tightly sleeping without any care in the world ,and had a peaceful expression on his face which is really rare. He smiled at his husband and blushed thinking about what they did a few hours ago.

When he heard the voice of bam who was barking at something random ,he snapped out of it and decided to wake the older up. He shook his shoulder, the older didn't wake up right away but hummed  in sleep and buried his head in his chest ,and also unknowingly clenched around taehyung.

Taehyung groaned out loud in jungkook's ear at the feeling around his bare cock ,"hyu-ng ,don't do that." He growled waking jungkook up who looked up pouting at him confused and sleepy.

Jungkook was fully comfortable sleeping and suddenly taehyung woke up him ,he wanted to smack the shit out of him for disturbing his sleep but when he saw the younger clenching his jaw ,he realised the hardening dick inside him."oh" he wheezed out.

He immediately got away from Taehyung ,separating himself from his body. Taehyung sighed deeply. "Let's clean up ,hyung." He said awkwardly for some reason.

Jungkook wanted to laugh out loud at his face but decided not to tease the younger man. "Okay." He said before sitting up at the edge of the bed and taehyung stood up as well fully naked in front of jungkook ,waiting for him to get up ,so they could go shower together.

Jungkook gulped as he looked at taehyung and kept sitting there ,"let's go hyung." He said as he walked to the washroom door but when jungkook still didn't make any move to get up ,he arched an eyebrow at him ,"what happened?" He asked.

"I-i can't feel my legs." Jungkook said embarrassed ,looking down in his lap as his hands were on the sides of his thighs.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him ,then finally realised why ,"ohhh" he said and walked back to jungkook and put his hand forward which jungkook grabbed and stood up but winced in pain right away as he tried to take a step holding onto taehyung for support.

"I am sorry hyung." Taehyung said fake pouting but not really sorry knowing jungkook enjoyed everything as much as he did and even asked him to choke him.

This kinky bunny.

Jungkook glared at him ,as he heard the mocking tone in the so-called apology ,taehyung raised his hand in surrender pretending to be scared ,then picked the older up in bridal style walking to the bathroom.

"Quick shower or long bath?" He asked as he stepped inside and made the older  sit on the counter cage-ing him in his arms.

"Quick shower because i am hungry and i need food." Jungkook replied quickly clinging to Taehyung's neck ,as he picked him up again and walked inside the stall , turning warm water on and putting the older down and made him sit on the shower seat.

He opened his hair as taehyung cleaned jungkook who felt relaxed under the warm water falling over his body and Taehyung's massage on his hair as he washed them.

His legs finally felt good enough to stand up on his own thanks to the warm shower. He stood up and got closer to taehyung hugging him just because he felt like it.