20.

3rd person POV:

soohyun got a call from taehyung's principal and he picked up getting informed about the trouble taehyung made. But unfortunately he couldn't go there right now because he was on his way to busan for an important business meeting.

So he called jungkook to go there instead of him and told him the details.

As soon as jungkook got to know about it ,he immediately left the files he was doing and ran to his car and drove to his husband's college.

Just when he reached there ,he hurriedly parked the car and rushed inside to the principal's office and knocked on the door getting inside , greeting the principal.

Inside ,Kai and jungkook were standing on the side and Kai was getting scolded by his father. Principal asked him to sit on the chair infront of the table ,he took a seat there.

"Mr.kim soohyun couldn't come right now because of some important business he had to attend ,so he was out of station. I hope it's not a problem with me being here instead of him. I am Kim Jungkook , Kim taehyung's husband." Jungkook spoke politely.

"It's okay , mr.kim. i have called you here to inform you about your husband i mean taehyung got into a fight with that boy today. And beat him up really badly. I am afraid i will have to suspend him for atleast 4 days. And his grades are already very poor ,he needs to study more or he wont be able to graduate this year. It's the first time ,he's gotten into trouble like this as he's usually never gets into fights ,thats why i am suspending him for 4 days else i would have had to expel him during his last year like him. Please make sure it never happens again and he gets atleast decent grades, it's for his own good.  " The principal complained to jungkook who was listening attentively.

"Thank you for informing me sir. I will make sure it never happens again and he passes the exam. And i apologise on his behalf for causing trouble. Now ,if i have your permission, can i take him home with me ,his wounds need to be treated." Jungkook asked while taehyung was standing at the back with his hands behind and looking down , embarassed.

The principal gave them permission and jungkook held his husband's hand taking him out with him. "Go bring your bag ,i am waiting in the parking area." Jungkook said quietly walking towards the car.

He went to the car waiting for the younger ,while doing so he called soohyun informing him about everything and that he won't be coming back to office today and Jackson will be the one who will be handling everything there till then.

Soon taehyung came back and they both got inside the car driving off to their home. On the way , no one said a single word and taehyung was looking really wierd like he was in deep thoughts as he was staring out the window.

He must be really dissapointed in me after this. He didn't even ask me about anything. I hope he isn't thinking it was my fault because it wasn't. He hadn't even said a single word to me about it.

As they arrived home ,jungkook parked the car and they stepped in. The older switched on the light ,both removed their shoes and jackets.

"Go change into comfortable clothes while i do too,hm." Jungkook said to the younger and got inside his room to change from his office suit.

After a few minutes ,jungkook came back and taehyung was sitting on the couch in the living area with his knees to his chest looking at nowhere in particular blankly.

Jungkook came and sat beside him with a first aid box in his lap. He tapped his shoulder making him face him. The younger out his knees down now sitting with his legs crossed . "Hm?"

Jungkook asked him to lower his head a little ,taehyung did. The bunny man did his first aid carefully ,blowing on the wounds whenever the younger winced.