2.

After the so called meeting ended , the soon to be couple exited the office and soohyun returned to his company's work.

As soon as they stepped outside ,taehyung stopped and turned around "Mr.jeon please follow me to the cafeteria." And turned back around and continued walking with the older man following him behind like a puppy.

"But taehyung shi the cafeteria is on the opposite side." Said jungkook stiffling a chuckle after tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

Hearing that taehyung quickly turned around and walked to the opposite side "i- i know that ,you don't need to tell me ,i was just l-looking through the hallways ..umm...yeah." said taehyung feeling a bit embarassed.

They went inside the cafeteria and sat infront of each other and taehyung finally took the time to look closely at the older man and he had to admit that he was really beautiful and looked pretty confident and proper , definitely not like a mess he was. He noticed that he had dark brown doe eyes like a deer ,was fair skinned almost pale,had small lips and a mole under his
bottom lip  ,he had long wavy black hair and was wearing minimalistic make up ,and his height was perfect enough for him to kiss his forehead without having to bend down.

Wait what? Why did i just think that? Get your shit together Taehyung-ah and stop thinking rubbish.

After the mental scolding ,when taehyung focused on his face ,he somehow felt like he has seen the bunny man somewhere before but couldn't exactly remember where.

"Taehyung shi , taehyung shi , taehyung shiiiii." ,Jungkook called out to him waving his hand infront of him as he has staring continuously at the elder making him a bit self conscious about himself.

"Have we met before ,mr.jeon?" He finally asked looking straight at the older man.

"Huh? I believe not taehyung shi , i don't remember meeting you before today. Have we?" he asked looking a bit puzzled.

"Ah no i guess we haven't,you just looked a bit familiar i don't know why. Okay ,leave it. Now tell me ,why did you say yes to the marriage ?" He said looking quite serious ,even a bit scary.

 Now tell me ,why did you say yes to the marriage ?" He said looking quite serious ,even a bit scary

"What do you mean why?"
"I mean exactly what i said , why. Did.you.say.yes.to.this.marriage? He said sternly pausing after every single word.

he just shrugged and started ,"Ap- i mean mr.kim asked me yesterday about the marriage and how could I say no to him? You might not know this but he has done a lot for me and has taken care of me from a very long time ,i think even before you were born . I couldn't just say no him. Even though he told me i could say no ,but it was the first time he asked something from me ,i had to say yes at any cost."

"First of all ,wait ,what do you mean you have known him even before i was born ? You know him other than being his secretary? How old are you even to know him that long? You don't look much older than me ? And if i heard correctly you were about to call my dad 'appa' why is that?" He voiced out all the questions he had at once.