22.

3rd person POV:

It has been 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since jungkook distanced himself from taehyung.

They don't eat together anymore neither in the morning nor at night. Taehyung calls the older during lunch time , jungkook makes any excuses and hangs it up in a few seconds. They don't sit together in the living room just casually chilling anymore.

Jungkook doesn't even wake up the younger anymore , he makes the breakfast and a lunch box for taehyung and leaves to office. And in the evening ,he usually comes back late ,cooks for them ,and takes it with him in his room. They haven't even  exchanged a single sentence between each other from one whole week.

On the weekends as well , jungkook didn't come out of his room at all if it wasn't for cooking ,cleaning and all those housechores.

Taehyung's suspension period ended ,so he has started going back to college again. The rumours and talking and everything has subsided and even if he hears it ,he pretends he didn't and doesn't let it bother him after the older had talked to him about it.

Everything his husband is doing is painfully obvious to taehyung. He doesn't know why he is acting like this. He is getting really really worried and a little bit hurt as well. But he doesn't know how to approach the older when he doesn't even stay with him for 5 minutes atleast.

He is missing his husband a lot who he likes very much. And it's hurting him seeing him purposely ignoring him. He doesn't know if he has done something wrong or what. He wants to talk to the older ,spend time with him but he doesn't know how to make the older let him in.

Today it's weekend again ,it means both are gonna be home. It was not much late when taehyung woke up ,he's getting used to waking up on his own now that jungkook doesn't wake him up and neither is soohyun there who would,  anymore.

He talked to soohyun about jungkook's behaviour as well ,but even he doesn't know the reason of this. Soohyun tried to talk to jungkook about it in the office but he denied that he didn't do anything like that and it's nothing ,don't worry about him. He tried more than one time but got the same answer. Even soohyun is worried about jungkook.

Taehyung got refreshed after waking up ,getting dressed and got out of his room. He had expected an empty living area and kitchen with food already ready.

But today jungkook was in the kitchen ,food still not cooked and he was still in a tshirt and pajama he wore last night ,he wasn't even wearing any bra and his perked up nipples were very much visible , taehyung gulped at that. Older looked like he had just woken up. It's the first time he has seen him like such a mess.

He had a hand on his hip and the other on the kitchen counter holding onto it for support taking deep breaths. He looked a little pale as well. He didn't look very good.

Taehyung went closer ,"hyung ! Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly standing beside him.

Jungkook looked up at him with furrowed eyes ,getting a little startled as taehyung came out of nowhere.

"Uhh.. what?" He asked looking very much out of it. Taehyung repeated ,"i asked are you okay? What happened to you ?"

"Umm..ye-yeah i am okay! Don't worry ,i will bring the food in half an hour. Please wait a little." Jungkook said with a small smile that was totally fake and was clearly lying because he was anything but okay right now.

"Hyung ,you don't look very good. You should go sit down and have some rest. We can order something from outside." Taehyung suggested.

"B-but you don't like breakfast from delivery." Jungkook said weakly in a barely audible voice. "Just wait for a few ,i will cook something f-for you."