28.

3rd person POV:

As taehyung was sitting in the living area ,jungkook returned after washing up.

As soon as he sat beside taehyung. The younger looked at him with concerned eyes.

Wait. Didn't he had files to complete before coming back home?

He asked himself ,then decided to just ask the older who had just picked his phone.

"Hyung. Didn't you have work to do in office?" He questioned nervously , hoping the older doesn't snap on him again.

"I am tired and that's why i am calling yeonjun so he can send those files home." Jungkook answered while dialing the number and putting the phone to his ear.

Taehyung hummed in response looking at his hands. He didn't know how to talk to his husband. He wanted to console him and help him in whatever problems he's facing but jungkook is always changing topics rather than talk about his problems.

He doesn't know how to start the conversation. But he is deeply worried.

When jungkook was done talking ,he put the phone aside again. Taehyung fully turned towards him and intensely staring.

Jungkook moved towards him as well. He was actually really guilty and was regretting talking to the younger like that when he was only showing his concern and he wanted to apologise. But those thoughts arent leaving his mind.

It's okay. I just have to trust him and Apologise, that's it. I can do this ,i got it.

"Ta-taehyung." He stammered moving closer to his husband ,he paused for a few seconds getting his mind together.

Taehyung hummed in reply. He just wanted to make his husband sit in his lap and hug him like no tomorrow.

"I am ..... I am sorry for talking like that to you in the car before. I shouldn't have done that ,you were just worried. Forgive me please."he apologised looking down at his lap.

"Hyung, i am not upset at you about anything ,i get it you must have been stressed that's why you lashed out. But just please talk to me , don't hide your problems, tell me why you were like that atleast." Taehyung pleaded.

See ,how sweet and caring he is. How can you even think of him cheating. Shame on yourself ,you are nothing but a dissapoinment.

No, i am not a ......dissapoinment.

Yes you are and you know it.

Jungkook didn't say anything he was again lost in his own thoughts as taehyung was staring at him. Jungkook could feel tears forming in his eyes but he refuses to cry.

He nodded at taehyung before standing up on his slightly shaky legs because of anxiousness.

"T-taehyung ,could ..... Could you receive those files from yeonjun when he comes and give them to me in my room." He tried to say as normally as possible but it came out a little breathy instead.

Taehyung nodded , wanting to help the older but he isn't letting him in and now he's again going ,running away from talking to him again.

Jungkook went to his room right away while stumbling a little ,sometime putting his one hand on the wall beside for support so he doesn't fall down.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch out still , thinking about jungkook as always but this time concerned. He wants to call his dad ,but the time zones are different he might be sleeping right now.

The older hyungs will probably be busy as it's not fully evening yet. He doesn't know who to talk to.

Soon ,the door bell rang and he stood up to open as it must be yeonjun with the files.