41.

[ warning: most of the this chapter is smut but not a full one.]

3rd person POV:

Just when all of them entered inside , even though it was quite early jungkook felt like he had done so much labour and was exhausted.

He removed his jacket and shoes .. throwing the bag nearby randomly and walked bare feeted like a zombie to his room and slumped on the bed ... Face first.

Taehyung shook his head at him and followed him , going straight to the closet to pick out pajamas for himself and his husband who was laying like a starfish on the bed.. knowing they are gonna spend their whole day sleeping only.

He changed himself into just shorts and a loose tshirt ,and took out a random pajama set for the older too.

He threw the clothes at the older who whined at getting him by them on his face. "Atleast get changed hyung." Taehyung said in disbelief at the man who was laying in a jeans and a shirt.

"Too lazy.. do it yourself." Jungkook said closing his eyes again.

"Hyung ,get up and wear this." Taehyung said pulling him by his arm to get up who just fell on his shoulder ,and again closer his eyes.

"I will cry i swear to god hyung ... Get up and get changed then you can sleep all you want. You have never been this sleepy before." Taehyung said pulling him away from him and making him sit straight.

"But i am tired." Jungkook spoke in a pouty voice as tears dwelled in his eyes making the younger panic.

"Oh my god.. hyung. Why are you crying now? Don't cry please.. okay i will do it for you." Taehyung quickly said as he saw the older sniffling and wiping a tears that fell from his eye.

"I am sorry.. i don't know why i am feeling so emotional and exhausted." Jungkook apologised and raised his arms in the air waiting for the younger to remove his shirt.

Taehyung removed it quickly ,eyeing the black colored bra inside before averting his gaze away.

"Please remove this as well.. my boobies hurt." Jungkook said pointing at his bra as his eyes kept closing.

"O-oh.. okay." Taehyung said awkwardly and hooking off the garment from the back and removing it leaving the man naked under his eyes. He tried to look away but couldn't do so as he stared at the brown nipples but the tips had turned pink a little because of soreness.

"I- wow." He unconciously said as he didnt even notice when he started getting closer and took one in his mouth giving it a gentle suck.

"Ahh" Jungkook moaned at the unexpected feeling then... whined , pushing him away a little. "Don't do that tae.. it hurts and i don't have the energy for anything else right now. Some day later." He said shaking his head lazily.

"Um.. yeah. C-clothes... I should make you wear clothes."the younger said still not taking his eyes off them ,but snapped out of it and pulled an oversized tshirt over the man's head and made him lay back gently.

Jungkook picked up his bum from the mattress and pointed at his jeans indicating taehyung to remove them as well.

Taehyung opened the button of his jeans and pulled them off his long legs. "it's fine like this .. and lay beside me quickly.. i need cuddles." Jungkook slurred scooting over to the other side of bed in just a tshirt which was barely hiding anything and underwear.

Jungkook obviously didn't care however he was laying , he didn't mind sleeping fully naked either. Meanwhile , taehyung felt flustered.

He took a deep breath to cool down his blazing cheeks and laid down beside the older who immediately snuggled into him putting his arms and legs around him.. fully clinging onto him.