48.

3rd person POV:

It had been 2 months since soohyun wake up and now he's been handling all the company work by himself and appointed some new trusted employees that would work under him just in case he isn't there for some important work and also work instead of jungkook.

Soohyun has strictly prohibited jungkook from even showing anywhere near the company for work and jungkook can't be anymore thankful than that.

Taehyung has finally graduated from college and has completed his studies with enough grades that wouldn't get him in trouble thanks to his lovely husband and now he is just full time taking care of his pregnant husband.

All of taehyung's hyungs , jungkook , soohyun ,even ji eun and beomgyu who had become a part of this family had visited him there for that. And why not ,it is a really big part of his life and he wanted nothing more to get out of that hellhole finally which he finally did.

Before graduation there was a prom in the college which taehyung didn't visit because he didn't want to. He is a social butterfly , no doubt but he still likes to be in his known circle only where he is familiar with anyone and he prefers staying at home with his husband instead.

There is something definitely cooking between the two elders of their family.. soohyun and ji eun which they decline to confirm. No one knows if they are just friends right now or are actually going out. But they are happy with however they are going so who cares.

Seokjin whose wife was pregnant had delivered last month and they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is definitely gonna be a worldwide beauty in the future. The whole group including jungkook had visited him with lots and gifts and all her uncle's are definitely spoiling her already.

On taehyung and jimin's graduation day ,turns out namjoon and hoseok both had planned something for their partners and both of them had proposed yoongi and jimin for marriage together , both of them cried a lots and the couple's were extremely happy. So now they aren't boyfriends but fiance's and they will get married as soon as their work schedules are free.

On the same day of graduation , jungkook and taehyung also had broke out the news of them being parents soon to the group as they had already told ji eun before.

All of the idiots had congratulated them and brought them lots of gifts later. They had also teased their youngest a lot by saying things like ,'we told you so' 'we knew it's gonna be you next' and all that , making the couple a shy mess.

Things have been extremely happy in all of their lives and it can't get better than this.

Bam ,their little puppy isn't so little anymore and has grown up very much in just 2 months. He has grown so big .. but he still acts like a little baby trying to fit in everyone's lap but the puppy is extremely protective over his mamma or papa or however you wanna call jungkook.

He doesn't let anyone get near jungkook's tummy if that isn't taehyung , he starts barking at them and scares them away even if it's just taehyung's hyungs . You can't mess with his little bamie.

Beomgyu , he has been working for taehyung and jungkook from 4 months now and he is just a part of family now. He is like a son or friend or sibling you can call whatever to the loving couple.

He and taehyung have a Tom and jerry type of relationship relationship where they care a lot but they tease each other a lot as well.

And he and jungkook have a son and mom kind of relationship where jungkook loves taking care of beomgyu and beomgyu loves taking care of jungkook.

He never lets jungkook do a single thing and it doesn't even feel like work anymore. It's like he actually wants to do everything for the elders.

The couple had actually adopted a new puppy a few weeks ago because bam looked lonely so they got him a companion.