27.

3rd person POV:

Both the husbands went out locking the door behind them. Jungkook got into the car waiting for younger to get in aswell so he can drop him off at his college.

Taehyung got In in the passenger seat beside the older. Both were quiet the whole time as jungkook drived to the college.

They didn't had anything to say anyway ,taehyung was worried about his husband's safety and jungkook was anxious about.... Just everything happening around him.

Soon they reached there and jungkook stopped the car waiting for the younger to get off. Taehyung stared at the older for a few seconds not knowing how to break the awkward silence ,before jungkook spoke ,"take care taehyung. Don't forget to eat your lunch and don't skip classes. I love you, bye."he said leaning forward and pecking the younger's cheek.

"Be safe hyung. Call me time to time and i love you too."taehyung said smiling and kissing his husband's forehead.

With that taehyung got off the car. Just as he got off ,so hee was there talking with rotten blueberry ,as soon as she saw taehyung from The corner of her eye. She immediately got away from the blue haired asshole and shooed him away.

She walked to the younger intentionally swaying her hips ,and hugged taehyung more like suffocating him. Taehyung awkwardly hugged her back and then immediately pulled away from her.

"Hii taetae! Where were you ? I haven't seen you from so many days. I missed you." She said in a cringy high pitched voice.

Taehyung smiled feeling a little uncomfortable because of the sudden affection of the female. "Hello so hee. I have told you many don't call me taetae."

So hee fake pouted deeply looking down acting like she's sad ,"but we are friends taehyung. I am sure your husband can't stop your friends from calling you nicknames." She said in a whiney voice.

Taehyung felt guilty just a little seeing her sad. He put his hand on her shoulder patting it to console her ," i am sorry so hee ,but i just don't feel comfortable with that anymore too. So please don't ,okayy." He said in a soft voice.

"Okayy ,i won't call you taetae anymore. I am sorry. " She said kissing his cheek quickly then ran off.

Taehyung just stood there with a what the fuck face putting his hand on his cheek.

She shouldn't have kissed my cheek knowing i am married. I will ask her later.

With that he walked in the building going to his class to get through the day.

~

Jungkook was driving to the company , looking behind his car time to time as his heart was beating loudly in his chest that he can even feel it in his throat.

He couldnt see any car following him right now.

But as he was going ahead ,soon he saw a black car just behind his following him till he reached the company.

The car immediately went away just as he parked his own in the parking lot. But it did stop there for a minute while he was parking the car. It was definitely juyoon ,he was hoping it wasn't and it was just some another employee in the company.

He got out of his car and walked inside the company. He was looking a little stiff than his usual happy demeanor from the past few weeks.

The junior colleagues bowed to him as he was walking inside like daily. Usually jungkook greets them back cheerfully , today he just nodded in their direction.