16.

3rd person pov:

Next day ,taehyung decided to do something as a surprise for everyone ,something he hasn't done since years. He was feeling really Thrilled.

Oh my god i am about to become a married man in a few hours. Fuckkk!! I cant believe this i an actually doing this. 2 weeks ago ,i would have ran away from the wedding day and now i an looking forward to it. Shit!

He had woken up when all his hyungs had gathered together in minimoni's home in the morning waking him up. It looked like they were even more excited than him. And why wouldn't they be ,it was their maknae's wedding.

"WAKE UP KIM TAEHYUNGG!!" all the 4 hyungs screamed in his ear in the morning and he immediately stood up getting startled ,"wha- what happened? Why are you all screaming?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Get your ass up brat ,it's your wedding today. Don't you have to get ready for it." Scolded the oldest aka seokjin.

"I will wake up hyung ,i remember that. Just a few more minutes please." He said trying to get a little more sleep ,he couldn't sleep much because he was worried for his very soon to be husband knowing he wasn't in a great condition yesterday.

"No five minutes ,not even a single minute. Get upppp!" Jimin yelled.

"Yeah yeah ,i am up i am up ,just don't yell right now ,my ears hurt and see him ,he's sleeping as well. Wake him up too." Taehyung blurted pointing at yoongi who was clinging at his boyfriend aka hoseok.

"It's not his wedding ,it's yours. Let my baby sleep ,he didn't sleep whole night. Right Yoon?" Hoseok said trying to hide his smirk patting his Kitty's hair who nodded sleepily.

Taehyung pretended to gag ,"i didn't need to know that. Ew couples." Said taehyung now standing on his feet.

"I bet you are gonna be the same like that in less than 2 months." Seokjin said teasingly.

"Who? Me? Never gonna happen." Taehyung spoke while moving his step towards washroom. "By the way , where's Namjoon hyung?"

"Your dad called him sometime ago. He will be back in a few hours i guess." Answered jimin pouting because he was missing his joonie already.

"Okay ,i am going to get ready. You all are screaming at me ,and yourself aren't ready yet. Waah!" He said and entered washroom to get ready for his wedding.

~

On the other side ,jungkook and soohyun woke up early on their own , had breakfast,then got ready to leave for the venue.

He was feeling anxious for some reason. He didn't know why though ,even though he has been married before but in that ,it was a small function but this was is gonna be a grand wedding. And the younger didn't actually want this ,that's what is making him scared too ,like what if he ran away. That was a wild thought but overthinking has its ways. Or maybe because he hadn't had a great history with marriage before. Who knows.

Soohyun had asked him if he needs to call a make up artist but he said he wanted to do it himself. So ,he did his make up ,hair and dressing up. He was finally ready and so was soohyun.

They both went to leave for the venue. And soohyun sat him inside the waiting room as he had to go outside because the guests were arriving one by one.

Soohyun had called Namjoon to accompany jungkook till then who agreed to do so. Namjoon was already dressed in a suit.

"Hello jungkook shi ,nice to meet you." He said putting a hand forward for a handshake. Jungkook took his hand in his own shaking it ,"likewise Namjoon shi."