37.

3rd person POV:

The boys were sitting or standing outside the emergency room from so many hours that they even gave up on counting. Probably 7 to 8 hours ,they don't know.

The red bulb was still on ,all of the boys were super tensed and worried and it shows from their whole demeanor.

It was late now, ji Eun eventually had to go to duty but she did come back once to check up on them. She doesn't know why she did , probably because all of the youngsters were all alone dealing with everything ,or maybe she's just making excuses.

Jungkook was all patched up now as well ,his hands had bandaids around them and his neck was treated as well.

Namjoon was sitting there on the chair with a sleepy jimin in his lap. Namjoon kept asking him to just sleep but jimin hust nuzzled more into his neck but didn't sleep saying he wants to be awake when the doctors come out with whatever news they have. Hopefully a good one.

Namjoon sighed at that hugging the younger from his waist pulling him closer to himself and patted the back of his head time to time ,hoping he would fall asleep because none of the boys had gotten any sleep since night.

Hoseok was sitting beside them as well with yoongi ,who was leaning on his shoulder and the younger had his arm wrapped around his waist as he kissed his forehead reassuring him from time to time that everything will be okay.

But no one was sure themselves ,even the doctors couldn't assure them fully.

They had informed seokjin about everything but he couldn't come because his wife was 7 months pregnant and had volunteered to take care of bam till then as well. He was calling time to time for any news from the four of them.

As for jungkook ,he was fine. Anytime any of the youngers would try to comfort him ,he would say "i'm fine." And shrugg them off.

He was still in his bloodied clothes ,still had some blood stains on his face. He was frozen in his place From hours , standing leaning on the wall with his one foot resting one it and his arms crossed on his chest.

He had blank expression on his face ,and covered in dry tears and his eyes red because of both not sleeping and crying the whole time.

But inside he was feeling a turmoil of emotions exploding in him. He was feeling anxious ,very anxious because first of all he isn't really fond of hospitals , infact he hates hospitals.

He is scared of hospitals you could say ,they never bring good news. It's always gotta be a bad news and no one really comes here for good reasons anyways. Atleast not jungkook.

And now he has been here for hours ,and even taehyung isn't here to calm him down by hugging him and calling him nicknames like petal. He has only himself right now to rely on.

And probably for the rest of the life as well ,if none of them makes it or one of them doesn't ,he wouldn't be able to live with himself. So maybe just this is the start of getting used to it ,who knows what's gonna happen.

Both of them are battling between life and death only because of jungkook , how can he forgive himself after that. Only if he wasn't in their life ,they wouldn't have been affected by whatever bullshit revenge that son of a bitch wanted.

He stared at his wrist to reach out for his comfort object ,his bracelet only to notice it's broken. It was barely dangling by one point ,just one shake and it's gonna fall down.

Jungkook sighed and leaned his head back ,which hit the wall a little hard but he doesn't care about anything right now ,atleast not about himself. He closed his eyes for a moment.