29.

3rd person POV:

(Fuck this chapter is gonna be sad again ,fml.)

The next day , jungkook woke up in the arms of his love. He loved this , he remembers the last night and how good taehyung had treated him. He wasn't used to that before ,but this time he wants to be used to it.

He feels incredibly sorry for thinking that taehyung is cheating on him ,when the younger treats him with nothing but love and respect. He feels disappointed that he doubted his such a good husband.

He got up from the arms of his lover , not before pecking his cheek.

He went to the washroom ,getting refreshed and brushing his teeth etc. Then just when he removed his shirt ,his gaze went on his chest and neck that was covered with hickeys.

He smiled and traces his fingertips on them. He liked it like that ,like he belongs to taehyung and taehyung belongs to him. Like taehyung had marked him his , claimed him.

He went to shower and then came back into his room in just a towel ,going to pick up an outfit for himself for office.

What he forgot was that his husband was in his room too and right now was wide awake staring at him with widened eyes , definitely checking him out from head to toe.

"Can you atleast try to be a little subtle? You are literally eye fucking me right now." Jungkook mocked the younger with a smirk while crossing his arms on his chest.

Taehyung tilted his head at the older , shamelessly staring at the man's chest painted by him only. "Why try be subtle when you know it anyway." He said , hurriedly getting up and running to brush his teeth.

Soon ,he got out after brushing his teeth immediately while the older was trying to find an outfit in the closet still in a towel only.

Taehyung went after him turning him around to plant his lips on the older kissing him feverishly ,taking jungkook by surprise. Jungkook was taken off guard but instantly held his ground and placed his arms around the taller's neck kissing him back with the same intensity.

When they broke off the kiss, jungkook smacked his husband's head. "What was that for? I could have fallen." He scolded , while the younger chuckled before latching his mouth on the older's neck.

Jungkook smacked his shoulder again , "get off me! I have to choose an outfit and get ready for office." He spoke trying not to moan because the younger was purposely sucking on his sweet spot creating another new hickey.

Taehyung pulled back and pecked the older's lips once again before moving back.

"Not my fault that you looked too hot in just a towel. And move away ,let me choose an outfit for you today ,you boring oldman." Taehyung said trying to find something amazing in the older's closet.

When he finally found something he handed it to his husband ,"get dressed in this ,i am going to shower as well ,bye bye." He said going away from there.

Jungkook got ready in this outfit and honestly he looked hot as he admired himself in the mirror ,and the hickeys on his necks were visible. He thought about putting makeup on it to hide them but decided against it.