13.

3rd person POV:

Next day ,they spent their day in silence doing nothing neither talking to each other for some reason. But it was around 4 pm in the evening when younger came running out of his room holding something in his hand.

"Get up and wear these. We are going shopping." He said throwing his clothes at the older who was sitting on the couch doing nothing just deep in thoughts.

"Uh- huh? Why ? For what and whose clothes are these ,because sure as hell these ain't mine?" The older asked snapping out of his thoughts, confused.

"These are mine but i think they will suit you. Might be a bit loose on you though as you have a smaller frame. And i am giving you my clothes because i ain't taking you out in these colorless pajama and tshirt of yours. " He said going back inside the room.

The man looked at the clothes thinking about whether he should be offended or not. But he wore those anyway .

A LiTtLe lOoSe ,i am literally drowning in these clothes and he thinks that these will suit me. WHAT THE HELL.

he talked to himself and barged inside younger's room yelling "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? YOU WANT ME TO WEAR THESE OUT?", "Aish stop screaming, you are blowing my ears off and look they suit you so much ,they look good on you."the younger answered calmly when all he wanted to do was squish the cheeks on the older and peck those small cute lips ,the older looked just so adorable in his oversized clothes.

"the younger answered calmly when all he wanted to do was squish the cheeks on the older and peck those small cute lips ,the older looked just so adorable in his oversized clothes

(Without the beanie)

"Now let's go , it's getting late." He pulled his soon to be husband by his arms to the car who was whining.

Soon they reached the clothing store. And younger dragged him inside. Taehyung kept choosing clothes for him asking his opinions on few. The bear kept picking clothes and more clothes from the hangers handing them to the employee. Be it tshirt ,shirt , sweater ,sweatshirt ,coats ,jackets ,long coats , hoodie ,Cardigan ,polo shirt ,singlet ,jumper and many more or be it sweatpants ,lower , pajama, slacks, cargopant ,shorts ,khakis ,overalls ,skinny jeans ,ripped jeans ,loose pants ,straight line jeans ,he bought it all.

It looked like he had literally bought half the store already and he was still going on. He was buying for himself as well because no matter how many clothes you have ,they are never enough for him.

While older was just standing at one place ,so he thought since younger is choosing for him as well ,why not shop something by himself as well.

He was buying undergarments etc for himself and other stuff. When he saw a piece of lingerie on display , it was off-white colored with flower patches for the breast area and three straps on each side joining to a single one going over the shoulders with a joint floral lace panties that had a mesh like very short skirt over it. It was beautiful.