49.

3rd person POV:

(This chapter has a plot twist.. wait for it.)

Jungkook was finally 9th month pregnant and around 40 weeks in. The doctor has predicted his estimated due date to be in around a week but it could happen anytime in this week as well so they always have to be prepared.

Taehyung .. with the help of beomgyu had prepared the maternity bag and the mother's bag weeks prior of the delivery .. just incase of any emergency.

The last month went really smoothly without any problems and struggles as the babies were not creating chaos. But the hunger and cravings of jungkook were pretty intense.

The man craved wierd things at the middle of the night like nachos with mint chocolate ice-cream or cookies with mayonnaise or strawberries with mustard sauce... Yeah..that wierd. Two things he is incredibly addicted to are mint chocolate ice-cream and strawberries. He just loves these two with anything and everything.

The couple did went to visit Hyun the day after their conversation and jungkook had cried buckets once again. They had brought lilies and strawberry cake that jungkook himself cooked with the help of beomgyu because of not being able to stand for much longer himself. And the younger boy had helped happily.

Jungkook and taehyung had also visited the orphanage once in last month as a date you could say or just spend some time with the children there. Taehyung could see the adoration towards children in jungkook's eyes that day and he just knew the man is gonna be a best mother ever.

Turns out soohyun and ji eun had also started dating and announced it to everyone last month and the couple couldn't be more happy for their father.

Sope and minimoni are preparing for their weddings in a few months. Seokjin's daughter sanemi is around 4 months old now and the male is always talking about her little things to his friends whenever they meet up.

Bam and yeontan are now good friends but they fight a lot, sometimes bite each other and the other times they are cuddling.

Beomgyu has also been doing well , just taking care  of jungkook and the puppies most of the times. He loves spending time with the whole family either ways.

One more important thing that happened last month was that ,once the couple went shopping for the babies and bumped into a face they hadn't expected to see ever again and they were honestly good that way.

But still.. they had bumped into so hee. They somehow ended up going to a nearby cafe together where she apologised to them for everything she did knowingly and unknowingly to the couple.

They were really suprised by the sudden change but honestly .. when the last time both of them had seen her she looked pretty terrible ..now she looked happy that she wasn't doing bad things anymore and was living a good life alone.

They didn't know what caused the sudden change in a good way in her but they were glad that she atleast talked it out with them .. taking the remaining guilt off her heart. They also happily forgave her. She had actually asked if they could be friends in the future but jungkook had declined right away ... Not even sugarcoating it.

Right now jungkook was sitting cross legged on his bed ..butt naked.. i mean he was wearing shorts.. just shorts only. He was staring off in the space with poured lips and squinting eyes and the blanket covering his head.

He had just woken up from sleep in the afternoon and didn't find taehyung beside him. He could hear the shower running in the washroom meaning the man was actually just showering but jungkook was bratty these days.

"Taehyungahhhh!" Jungkook called out again and again as soon as he woke up feeling clingy. He needed taehyung, his kisses ,his hugs ,his cuddles ,his calming scent and just his touch on him.