9.

3rd person pov:

After the kookie-appa got into the car , soohyun drove away to jungkook's apartment which was quite at a distance from the company and took atleast 35 minutes to reach.

While they were going , jungkook was looking out of the window the whole time ,he was honestly very much exhausted as he didn't got much sleep away ,plus he usually overworked himself which always makes him tired and now he cried so much. So he closed his eyes to rest them for a little.

Soohyun was time to time checking up on jungkook hoping the boy wasn't crying again. He hates seeing any of his sons crying. He was regretting slapping taehyung as he has never ever hit him or yelled at him so angrily no matter what. But he thinks it was necessary because the younger went too far this time.

He has to talk to him later to ask about first of all why did he drank so much when he knows he can't handle it and secondly why did he do that. After scolding him ,he will Apologise to him for slapping him.

It is difficult for him too for hitting his son who he raised himself alone his whole life with so much love ,never asking anything in return.

(Backstory of soohyun and how he met Jungkook)

When soohyun was 19 years old ,he had a girlfriend and she loved children so she usually went to orphanage to play with the kids ,she took soohyun with her once and there was when he met Jungkook who was a little curious 4 years old baby with wide Doe Bambi eyes that shone like galaxies.

He and his girlfriend started coming there Together after one visit and soohyun went there just to play with little koo and they grew a bond over time. But it was after around 3 years and jungkook was 7 years old when soohyun's girlfriend died from a heart attack as she had heart problems.

Soohyun stopped coming to meet jungkook for a while after that and little bun was very devastated because of that and missed him a lot.

But soohyun was in grief during that time ,he became an alcoholic and started sleeping around for a few months but he got out of it soon and started regularly visiting jungkook again. But what he didnt know was that he got a random girl pregnant whose he doesn't even remember the name.

And one day someone left the baby outside his door with a letter saying it's his ,he actually didn't believe at first but still he decided to Run a DNA test and he was indeed his baby.

He named him Kim taehyung and it was his fault that baby came into existence, so he had to take the responsibility. He had just graduated from college not too long ago and now he was a father.

After his girlfriend's death ,jungkook and taehyung became his only reasons to smile and to live for.

He wanted to adopt jungkook at first after graduating but he couldn't because of several reasons.

First being that he was financially struggling at that time.

Second ,that he didn't had a partner so he wasn't eligible for being the parent of child.

And thirdly ,now he had a newborn to take care of and that too alone ,so he wouldn't have been able to take care of two children at once.

He raised taehyung with utmost care ,love and tried his as best as could. And visited jungkook weekly. after having taehyung, he asked jungkook to call him 'appa' as well which he gladly agreed to.

After some time of taehyung coming into his life ,he opened his own company which fortunately had a good response and is now one of the most known companies in whole korea.

But even when his company started doing so well and he got busy in that ,he never neglected either of his sons ,there were days when he was exhausted with everything and life in general but then just a thought about taekook was enough to keep him going.